Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads uploaded by sablerose C.

BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Midnight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent Dark 50 Loads
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
Darks in standard & HE washers.
High efficiency HE. see more...

Mia H.
I absolutely love this detergent. About 90% of the clothes I own is black, and it was always a nightmare trying to keep it from fading. I ended up buying this detergent online (I really couldn't find it in-store in my area), and it was the best decision ever for my clothes. I noticed an honest change in the way my clothes looked after washing. It held its color really well, and it didn't feel as if washing and drying was tearing it apart. The item I noticed the biggest difference in was my black jeans. It took many, many washes for those to start fading, and they never feel crunchy or damaged. I ran out of the bottle that I had, and I started washing with normal detergent. Big. Mistake. My clothes started fading immediately, and almost all of it came out feeling really weird. I would definitely recommend keeping this stuff handy and using it on your dark laundry. It really makes clothes last so much longer.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
The past 6 months or so I’ve used this religiously on my darks. So far it does seem to be keeping my darker jeans & black tshirts a truer color. I’ve also washed a black & white plaid shirt along with my darks and haven’t had greying of the white portions. I’ve not noticed any cons, it seems to be doing its job!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to for my husbands black t-shirts. now does it work? Yes if you stick to it and only use this on your dark colors it will prolong the color and fabric on your clothes. Now if your like me that likes a lot of soapy suds when you wash this doesn't do that but don't get me wrong your clothes are clean. I'm just weird I guess idk. It's a little on the pricey side but it beats buying new black clothes all the time.
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
The only detergent I use for my clothes! My bf and I wear a lot of dark or black clothing, so this is an obvious choice. I cannot NOT use it. We do laundry about 3-4x a week and I’m very organized about it. One of these lasts us a few months!
Nicolette J.
My husband used to wear mostly black clothes, so we just ended up using Darks for all the laundry. I couldn’t say for sure if it really makes a difference, but we like the scent and there is minimal fading. The only negatives are lately I’ve noticed the detergent seems much thinner making me think it’s been watered down, and for the price that is not acceptable.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I can't say enough wonderful things about Woolite Dark! I use it for washing everything that is darker in color, including jeans. It keeps things looking new so much longer and still does a great job of getting clothes clean. It might be a little more expensive, but it's worth every penny because the results are so amazing.
cindy o.
Carpentersville, IL
All I wear is black clothing, so when they started fading and turning a muddy grey, I could tell right away. I didn’t think a laundry detergent specially made for black clothing would make a difference, but I was totally wrong! My clothes stay darker and fresher longer!
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product for about 10 years. I wear mostly black, and this keeps all my clothes from fading. Anytime I have used a different detergent I notice fading. I swear this is the best. Sometimes hard to find and high priced, but totally worth it.
christy y.
newport coast
I think this is the best detergent for dark clothes. Period. Majority of my clothes are dark and I would get so frustrated when my dark clothes weren’t...as dark after a couple washes. This detergent actually keeps my clothes dark for a really long time.
Lucero M.
Orange
So far this is my favorite! I use it to wash my jeans, dark clothes ( of course) and active wear. It keepsy clothing looking like new it is very gentle. You don't need to use a lot. And it leaves a lil light scent on clothes. I just love it

Walmart