Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads uploaded by sablerose C.

BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Midnight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent Dark 50 Loads
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
Darks in standard & HE washers.
High efficiency HE. see more...

Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
The past 6 months or so I’ve used this religiously on my darks. So far it does seem to be keeping my darker jeans & black tshirts a truer color. I’ve also washed a black & white plaid shirt along with my darks and haven’t had greying of the white portions. I’ve not noticed any cons, it seems to be doing its job!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to for my husbands black t-shirts. now does it work? Yes if you stick to it and only use this on your dark colors it will prolong the color and fabric on your clothes. Now if your like me that likes a lot of soapy suds when you wash this doesn't do that but don't get me wrong your clothes are clean. I'm just weird I guess idk. It's a little on the pricey side but it beats buying new black clothes all the time.
Molly R.
Most of my wardrobe is dark, and a lot of it needs to go on the gentle cycle or is delicate. A friend recommended I wash all my darks in this and I haven’t looked back! Feels like it is protecting my clothes a lot more than other brands.
Elizabeth F.
I developed a weird allergy to may laundry products, but Woolite has never failed me! The dark version doesn't work magic, but I feel better using it knowing it won't fade my clothes as quickly as other products. It is gentle on my clothes, and yet I use it with loads like dog bedding with no complaints about cleaning power. I've used this stuff for years and continue to repurchase.
Nicolette J.
My husband used to wear mostly black clothes, so we just ended up using Darks for all the laundry. I couldn’t say for sure if it really makes a difference, but we like the scent and there is minimal fading. The only negatives are lately I’ve noticed the detergent seems much thinner making me think it’s been watered down, and for the price that is not acceptable.
cindy o.
Carpentersville, IL
All I wear is black clothing, so when they started fading and turning a muddy grey, I could tell right away. I didn’t think a laundry detergent specially made for black clothing would make a difference, but I was totally wrong! My clothes stay darker and fresher longer!
Danielle D.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this product for about 10 years. I wear mostly black, and this keeps all my clothes from fading. Anytime I have used a different detergent I notice fading. I swear this is the best. Sometimes hard to find and high priced, but totally worth it.
Lucero M.
Orange
So far this is my favorite! I use it to wash my jeans, dark clothes ( of course) and active wear. It keepsy clothing looking like new it is very gentle. You don't need to use a lot. And it leaves a lil light scent on clothes. I just love it
isabel m.
This is perfect for dark clothes and jeans. Even after many washes, dark clothes look as close as new. It is very effective, a little more expensive than a regular detergent, but so worth it. I would highly recommend !
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
Love Woolite!!! It’s great for stains and freshness! I’ve always struggled with keeping my athletic clothes smelling nice and Woolite fixes that in just one wash! I love it and will never go back!