Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads

by Woolite

Woolite® Midnight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent Dark 50 Loads
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
Darks in standard & HE washers.
High efficiency HE.

Does this product truly help hold the color in your clothes? My clothes usually begin to fade after the first wash.
Does this truly keep your black clothes dark?
How well does woolite work on black clothes/laundry?Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads
Start your review of Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads!
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
I use this laundry detergent for my clothes as well as my husbands. It cleans very well but doesn’t mess up the fabric or colors. We wash our clothes even after wearing a shirt for two hours. We don’t hang anything worn back in the closet. And washing clothes often take a toll on them. But with this laundry detergent, clothes last longer.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,678 reviews
Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for dark clothes. I would just prefer having one detergent for all my laundry. Just to make it easy.
Leann Y.
Sarasota, FL
Awesome for darks. They don’t fade and it’s gentle on my clothes. I find they don’t wear out as quickly
Oksana N.
I like that this detergent isn't overly fragranced. It cleans my clothes well, keeps my black clothes looking nice longer, and the bottle lasts me a while. I wish the last little bits were easier to get out of the bottle though. I do recommend it.
Sherry K.
Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads uploaded by Sherry K.
I wash all of my black clothes and dark denim with this Dark Woolite. It really helps to maintain the color of clothing. The scent is a little lighter than most detergents, but a really nice. I highly recommend.
Tammy T.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Woolite Laundry Detergent Darks 50 Loads works fantastically at retaining my dark clothing’s color. It’s gentle, light fragrance and worth the money.
Kimberly E.
Bakersfield, CA
This definitely gets pricey over time especially for me right now since the entire pandemic started, I wash all of my uniforms at least once a week after I wear them the one time. But I have noticed that my black jeans don’t fade! I do have some faded black jeans from washing them so many times but I noticed them get a little darker! This definitely ones it’s job! Love it!!
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
I always have this on hand for my dark wool coats and dresses. During winter I wear them too often to get professionally cleaned and they’re old enough that I know what they can handle in the wash. As long as I do cold water, gentle, with this stuff, then hang or lay flat to dry it’s all good.
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
1,000,000 times YESSS! I love this detergent. I prefer wearing dark colors, & this keeps my dark colors clean & fade free! It's a bit pricey, but absolutely worth it to keep your dark clothes dark!
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent detergent. It’s a bit pricy compared to what I usually use(tide) but I feel it’s worth it as the majority of my clothes are dark colored