BY WOOLITE

Try with the Woolite Rug Stick® Deep Cleans & Protects with ScotchGuard™ 3M Protector Deep cleans and protects area rugs carpet, heavy traffic areas and more. Eliminates tough odors from pets, tobacco, and cooking.  Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Protects against stains and soils on carpet. Cleans up to 170 square feet.  Safe for use on area rugs, carpets, and upholstery including wool, nylon, acrylic, and stain resistant carpet. ; see more...

riz z.
Flushing, NY
Very impressed with this stain remover! My puppy was peeing on my off white carpet. I tried just about every stain remover on the market. All of them unfortunately either did not work or was too much trouble actually using. I could not stand taking the time to wait and then have to scrub the area on all the products I had been trying. I couldn't find anything that truly worked and go the pee stains out. I ran across this product while I was searching for something that actually worked! This product is simply amazing!!! Some stains are a little more tricky to remove you may need to apply more than once. This product is so simple to use!! All you need to do is saturate the area and walk away! after a few sort minutes the stain is completely gone and all you need to do is vacuum over the area! Not only is it great for pet stains but also mud/dirt stains and that stubborn bright red juice your child may have got on the carpet!! This product is a win win for me and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone and I will continue to purchase!!!
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Great for pet stains or spills. Cleans it right up you would never know it was there. I get mine at Walmart for a decent price. Has an okay scent too. I would recommend if you have spills or stains you need to remove.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I have 2 dogs and a cat and a boyfriend who is always in and out of the house while working on cars so this is a must have! It works great and smells great! Affordable and depending on how often you use it, lasts a while.
Wendy H.
Dyess AFB , TX
I have three small dogs that shed like no ones business, I use it to scrub my couches and then when it drys vacuum up all the loose hair, it's not expensive and works better then other stuff I have tried!
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Bom eu já ouvi falar sobre este produto , mas como não conheço vou dar 3 estrelas . Não tenho muito abro com limpeza , mas algo que facilite a limpeza e sempre bem vindo. Quem sabe um dia eu precise . 😉
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Very good stain remover! It Doesn't have a harsh smell, leaves the carpet clean and fresh! Most importantly stain free!! Good for anyone! Great value and great quality product! I would buy this again!!
Monica C.
I love this stuff. It's magic. My husband works on cars and machinery so there's always some type of grease on my floors. This is the only thing that can get my carpets clean.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
This product is great. Spay the stain. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes. May need to scrub lightly into carpet and then vacuum. The smell us great and smells clean.
Lori B.
My experience with this product is great. I used it mostly after cleaning up baby spit up and baby food on the carpet. No spots remained so I'd recommend this product!
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
I have used this carpet cleaner for many years. The stains in my carpets from my children or pets have come out. I just spray and use a brush to scub and then I pat dry. Leaves my carpets clean.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Do this actually work?
KATHERINE P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Does this work well? Need a new carpet cleaner
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this clean antique furniture?