BY WOOLITE

Try with the Woolite Rug Stick® Deep Cleans & Protects with ScotchGuard™ 3M Protector Deep cleans and protects area rugs carpet, heavy traffic areas and more. Eliminates tough odors from pets, tobacco, and cooking.  Leaves a clean, fresh scent. Protects against stains and soils on carpet. Cleans up to 170 square feet.  Safe for use on area rugs, carpets, and upholstery including wool, nylon, acrylic, and stain resistant carpet. ; see more...

Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Dyess AFB , TX
I have three small dogs that shed like no ones business, I use it to scrub my couches and then when it drys vacuum up all the loose hair, it's not expensive and works better then other stuff I have tried!
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware
Bom eu já ouvi falar sobre este produto , mas como não conheço vou dar 3 estrelas . Não tenho muito abro com limpeza , mas algo que facilite a limpeza e sempre bem vindo. Quem sabe um dia eu precise . 😉
Monica C.
Monica C.
Castro Valley, CA
I love this stuff. It's magic. My husband works on cars and machinery so there's always some type of grease on my floors. This is the only thing that can get my carpets clean.
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
This product is great. Spay the stain. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes. May need to scrub lightly into carpet and then vacuum. The smell us great and smells clean.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
We use this to clean up accidents from little house training puppies. Works great! Just be sure to let it sit for a few minutes.
Adebunmi L.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
I so much love dis product it's magic,i willing definitely recommend,its good for its price and has nice smell
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Very good to take out the strains! It works very good. And it doesn't smell that bad ethier.
Madison M.
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
When I spill makeup, this is my go to cleaner! It works wonders on pet stains too!
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Very impressed with this stain remover! My puppy was peeing on my off white carpet. I tried just about every stain remover on the market. All of them unfortunately either did not work or was too much trouble actually using. I could not stand taking the time to wait and then have to scrub the area on all the products I had been trying. I couldn't find anything that truly worked and go the pee stains out. I ran across this product while I was searching for something that actually worked! This product is simply amazing!!! Some stains are a little more tricky to remove you may need to apply more than once. This product is so simple to use!! All you need to do is saturate the area and walk away! after a few sort minutes the stain is completely gone and all you need to do is vacuum over the area! Not only is it great for pet stains but also mud/dirt stains and that stubborn bright red juice your child may have got on the carpet!! This product is a win win for me and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone and I will continue to purchase!!!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Such a good stain remover! It removes just about everything and the scent isn't overpowering like a lot of other I've tried. I would recommend it to anyone!
Zion B.
Decorator Expert
Heather B.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Does this work well? Need a new carpet cleaner
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this clean antique furniture?