BY WOOLITE

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Stain Remover and Fabric Refresher... Combines the cleaning power of a foam cleaner with the advanced technology of a fabric refresher. With FibraPure™ Odor Eliminator. ...Starts to Work Right Away When You Spray! FibraPure™ Odor Eliminator technology eliminates the toughest odors by helping to prevent the release of malodor molecules into the air. see more...

María S.
It can clean the years of accumulation of dirt. I love the fresh smell, which lasts for months. I highly recommend this to clean. It is the most lucid. I followed all the steps in the directions. This is magic. Fantastic. I recommend that you use it, you will not regret it.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have used this stuff for years, I am obsessed, from my own kids, to my kids having kids, and dogs/cats, this stuff is a miracle in a can. I was scared to get new couches, but 3 years later they still look brand new, I highly recommend this!
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
This product is my go to for my sofas and car seats. removes bad smells and takes away crappy stains. the smell isn't harsh at all. i tottally recommend this.
Cori P.
I have used this in my car. It works on the microfiber and the floor carpet. Recommend and would purchase again.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
I have a cat who throws up on everything, and this miracle worker does the job! Easy to apply and upholstery/rugs look brand new