Woolite Darks Laundry Detergent Midnight Breeze - 25 Loads uploaded by Yajaira H.Woolite Darks Laundry Detergent Midnight Breeze - 25 Loads uploaded by Melissa B.

BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Darks Midnight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent.
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
25 loads.
In standard & HE washers.
High efficiency h.e. see more...

• Can you really tell a difference in your darks? Is it worth the p...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
I am a fan of dark colored clothing. Although keep in color is very difficult. When I got the opportunity to try "Woolite Darks" I made a lot of expectations for the product. Extra help for dark clothes last longer is worth. Woolite Dark has a pleasant fragrance and helps care for dark colored clothing. Use an envelope for each small batch of clothes. After washing my clothes with this detergent I can say that the results were within my expectations. The clothes had good smell, remained in size and color. I could buy it. I received this product for free in order to try and provide my honest opinion.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
We affectionately call this "Goth woolite" in my house and it lives up to it's name. We wear a lot of black shirts in our home (mostly out of work necessity) and this woolite keeps that rich black color lasting longer than any other detergent out there. It smells wonderful, it cleans thoroughly and preserves any dark color.

Even better, it's widely available at almost any store you can buy detergent. I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Melissa J.
San Dimas, CA
Have been using this for a few years now and it works amazing my black stay black woman I like colors just keep their normal look and seems to be the only brand that targets those dark colors
Melissa B.
Really works good.Woolite is a trusted brand.This detergent is great with dark clothing.It made my clothes smell good with a long lasting fresh scent.The clothes dont fade or look worn out.
Mini M.
About 90% of my closet consists of black clothes so this is a must have in my house. It does seem to slow the progression of my clothes from black to grey black to this can't even really be considered black anymore black. I wish the price point was a little better, but it pays for itself in not having to buy as many replacement clothes.
Sheila P.
Hollywood, FL
this is the only detergent that I use for dark clothes and you should be doing the same. this takes the best care of all my dark clothes. it protects the color and it leaves the clothes smelling amazing. this will never leave any type of residue. and you won't look like u powder your clothes with baking soda.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Hands down the only detergent I will use on my dark colored clothes. It's not expensive and it smells great. It keeps my clothes dark, just how I like it! Holy grail product for my darks!
Austin B.
Durham, NC
I work in an industry were you have to wear black ALL the time. This keeps my colors (Mostly blacks) looking like brand new and I enjoy the subtle smell as well! One of the only products I have used that actually doesn't fade my darker colors. #Musthave
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I've got to admit, this is by far, the only dark detergent I trust. I haven't found one that hasn't let me down except for this. I feel so safe using this on my clothes. Some of my blackest black jeans still fade, but its the normal fade; its not too noticeable until i put it next to a brand new pair. I definitely love this detergent and can't get enough of it!
Geri Liz L.
Woolite Darks Laundry Detergent is great for darks and delicate clothes. I been using it for years! As a makeup artist my wardrobe consists of 90% black garments so Woolite Darks is a must in my house! I totally recommend it!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Can you really tell a difference in your darks? Is it worth the price?