Woolite Darks Laundry Detergent Midnight Breeze - 25 Loads uploaded by Melissa B.Woolite Darks Laundry Detergent Midnight Breeze - 25 Loads uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Darks Midnight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent.
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
25 loads.
In standard & HE washers.
High efficiency h.e. see more...

• Can you really tell a difference in your darks? Is it wor...2 Answers
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
I wear a lot of dark colors and jeans. This keeps the colors dark for a long time, especially since I have hard water which pulls colors right out. Even works hard on stains in my jeans. Highly recommended
Lacey K.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for all of my darks. I always wash on cold because it preserves material. It’s easy on clothes and is effective in getting them clean. I love Woolite!! I won’t use anything else on my clothes.
Sadie-Jane b.
snellville, ga
We have mostly black/gray clothes and I noticed a major difference using Woolite dark. There is definitely less fading. I buy the big bottles at Costco when they're on rebate and love it.
Mini M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
About 90% of my closet consists of black clothes so this is a must have in my house. It does seem to slow the progression of my clothes from black to grey black to this can't even really be considered black anymore black. I wish the price point was a little better, but it pays for itself in not having to buy as many replacement clothes.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am a fan of dark colored clothing. Although keep in color is very difficult. When I got the opportunity to try "Woolite Darks" I made a lot of expectations for the product. Extra help for dark clothes last longer is worth. Woolite Dark has a pleasant fragrance and helps care for dark colored clothing. Use an envelope for each small batch of clothes. After washing my clothes with this detergent I can say that the results were within my expectations. The clothes had good smell, remained in size and color. I could buy it. I received this product for free in order to try and provide my honest opinion.
Lynn B.
1,026 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is expensive and hard to find. I use it on my dark clothes. I believe that it works as my clothes aren’t faded. I’ll assume that its the product. I’ll keep buying it as I don’t want faded dark clothes.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
We affectionately call this "Goth woolite" in my house and it lives up to it's name. We wear a lot of black shirts in our home (mostly out of work necessity) and this woolite keeps that rich black color lasting longer than any other detergent out there. It smells wonderful, it cleans thoroughly and preserves any dark color.

Even better, it's widely available at almost any store you can buy detergent. I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I've got to admit, this is by far, the only dark detergent I trust. I haven't found one that hasn't let me down except for this. I feel so safe using this on my clothes. Some of my blackest black jeans still fade, but its the normal fade; its not too noticeable until i put it next to a brand new pair. I definitely love this detergent and can't get enough of it!
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
This is the only detergent that I use on my dark clothes. 90% of my closet is made up of dark colors and I am so thankful to have a product made just to keep my darks from fading! The scent is awesome and keeps my clothes smelling fresh!
Sheila P.
Hollywood, FL
this is the only detergent that I use for dark clothes and you should be doing the same. this takes the best care of all my dark clothes. it protects the color and it leaves the clothes smelling amazing. this will never leave any type of residue. and you won't look like u powder your clothes with baking soda.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Can you really tell a difference in your darks? Is it worth the price?

Walmart