BY WOOLITE

Everyone loves the way dark clothes make them feel and no one wants that feeling to fade. However, no matter how carefully you wash your dark clothes, some can fade, change color, or bleed in the wash cycle making them less enjoyable to wear. Unlike other detergents that have harsh ingredients, like bleach and enzymes, Woolite Darks has the perfect balance of clean and care. Woolite Darks formula contains an active ingredient that acts as a dye magnet that collects loose particles during the wash cycle, preventing color transfer and fading so dark colors stay dark for longer. Use Woolite Darks laundry detergent so the love for your dark clothes doesn't have to fade. see more...

Amere G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Woolite is my Go to detergent for my dark colored clothings! Im so impressed how it keeps my dark colors dark and keeping it looking like new! My clothes never looks worn out! My clothing always come out the washing machine looking so Vibrant and dark and fresh! Im a Big Fan Of Woolite!!!
Rachel K.
Fairfax , VA
Home Sweet Home Expert
If it wasn't pricier than regular detergent, I'd probably wash every dark or colored item I own in this (and pretty much do anyways). Helps prevent stretching and fading. A gentle deep clean for your clothing
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought these on my own and not as part of a complimentary or promo incentive. I love this supplemented with Tide pods and it gets my clothes clean but without destroying them, less pilling, softer and actually keep them feeling new. Highly recommend for good price and excellent product.
Lourdine S.
Did you use it after your clothes faded and did the color get better?