Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesBissell
Woolite 18 floz Carpet And Rug Cleaners

Woolite 18 floz Carpet And Rug Cleaners

by Bissell

Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds. Prepare to be amazed! This spot and stain remover works WONDERS on almost any stain, and it begins working right when the formula hits the stain. Accidents happen, and when you have Woolite® InstaClean™ on hand, accidents are just fine. Best of all, it's Safer Choice certified, so it's safe to use around kids and pets. Wow away your stains with Woolite® InstaClean™ Pet Stain Remover Odor Remover.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woolite 18 floz Carpet And Rug Cleaners!
Leah J.
Birmingham, AL
I use this stuff on EVERYTHING and IT WORKS. Stains on my white sofa, my bed comforter, stains on tennis shoes, stains on a top... not just for carpets y’all! It has worked on blood, chocolate, red sauce, red dirt stains and an ink stain. I’m obsessed.
Katie P.
Calhan, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This worked well for cleaning up the stairs on my carpet from my dog when she had threw up or had accidents during potty training.
Stephanie J.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Purchased at: Target
Had to make a target run yesterday to grab this! My cat decided she was going to scarf her food down so fast she vomed on my carpet. This stuff cleaned it up so nice and you couldn’t even tell that my kitties mess has ever happened! So good, this will now be a staple item in my apartment just in case my cat leaves any other surprises for me. I’ve tried a few other carpet spot cleaners and they tend to be so soapy that they leave a residue spot that’s hard not to notice and with this one, the next day I honestly couldn’t even tell where the spot was!
Shannon M.
Phoenix, AZ
The GOLD STANDARD of carpet cleaners. This is legit magic. A new puppy left stains on my carpet as well as an Airbnb carpet and this was my actual lifesaver. Follow the directions exactly and you can get anything out of your carpet.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
Only buy this! Nothing else!!! I have tried everything to clean my carpets including making my own mixes and this is the best you can get! It removes stains (even set in for years) in 30 seconds or less. Watch them disappear before your eyes!!!
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I know it says “pet stain remover”, but I love my red wine and this will get red wine stains out of anything! Literally my couch, carpet, any fabric. I always have to have this in the house. The scrub at the end of the bottle is an extra plus!
Grace J.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is pretty awesome. It works well at getting surface stains out and I like the attached brush.
Dana M.
Cincinnati, OH
A go to product for quick and easy cleanup. The attached scrub brush makes this a one step job. Just spray, scrub, and move on with your day. Dries relatively quickly and leaves a nice, clean scent. I’d recommend
Rileigh F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I. Love. This. Product! S as someone that has two dogs and works at a flooring store I get asked all the time what the best cleaner is. This is it!!
Charis F.
Arlington, VA
It is effective at removing stains but the application of it I don’t love, it would be much easier to use if it was more of a spray or even a gel like consistency, while instead it is a watery squirt that is hard to accurately aim at the spot

Looking for your answer?