BY WOOL NOVELTY

Everything You Need To Make Finished Potholders. Kit Includes: Plastic Weaving Loom Hook 16 Ounces Of Multi Colored Loops Instructions Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Arianne P.
Arianne P.
I got this product for my daughter to do for fun. She was very excited about it, but it ended up frustrating her. She would get the hang of it and then it would pop off and make her upset.
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
My daughter used these for her weaving lume. More then 75% of them when using stretched so bad , it couldn't be used
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Duncannon, PA
I love the wooly loops better than the other! These work better for pot holder than the others. Love them!
Elise B.
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
I keep these in the craft bucket because they are great for the looms and general crafting for kids.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert
I used to have bags and bags of these to make little pot holders for the family, it was a great project to do on cold snowy winter days
Raina D.
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
We used these to make potholder crafts for our American Girl party. This was such a fun craft and the girls were so proud to share their creations.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
These are fun and work great. Fun for all ages. I have made so many pot holders with this. holds together for years and very easy to clean.