BY WOOGA

Super-fast, hyper-addictive and mega-exciting! The ultimate 60-second matching puzzle game! Join the 110 million-strong community in the award-winning Diamond Dash today! Match as many gems as you can in 60 seconds, use magic abilities and level up to get huge score bonuses. Win great prizes and medals in our weekly arcade competitions and crush your friends with your high scores. Shop till you drop and buy magical boosts and amazing power-ups to become the Diamond Dash tournament champion! PLEASE NOTE: Diamond Dash is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don’t want to use this feature. *PLAYER REVIEWS* 5/5 "Awesome arcade game! I love the intense speed!” 5/5 "Super Like. The most fun game I’ve ever played!” 5/5 "I love beating my friends in the weekly competitions." *WHY YOU’LL LOVE DIAMOND DASH* • GET FIRED UP! Just 60 seconds to get those super high scores • BE THE BEST Weekly FB competitions! Crush your friends for great prizes! • PLAY ANYWHERE Play on your mobile or tablet, and your Facebook scores, friends and tournament rank will stay in sync! • AMAZING FUN Magic powers, boosts, and power ups - you’ll be addicted from the first click! • REGULAR UPDATES WITH NEW FEATURES Stay tuned for fast, exciting and challenging features. The ultimate arcade matching puzzle game! Play FREE now! Join all your friends for thrilling 60-second challenges! Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support@wooga.com Google+ http://woo.ga/GooglePlus Become a fan for the latest news: http://www.facebook.com/diamonddashgame Wooga Visit us at: http://wooga.com Follow us on: twitter.com/wooga Like us on: facebook.com/wooga see more...

• Anyone play this game and get completely addicted and end up play...4 Answers
  • "It's a great game to pass the time, but that's about it. " in 1 review
  • "Is entertaining, fun and a good game that you can play whenever you fell like." in 1 review
  • "I stopped playing this game for a year after my mother passed away, as it was a game we always used to challenge each other with - to see who would end up with the weekly top score." in 1 review
Maria H.
this game is really fun and whenever im bored or stuck at home i like to play this game.the game can get you mind off a stressful game
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I absolutely LOVE this game!! Face paced, Addicting, Competitive, and just so fun!!
Barbie L.
Love this game!!! one of my favorite games to play during a road trip or plane trip
Avi S.
Well there's not much to it. It's a great game to pass the time, but that's about it.
Kiki P.
Andrea P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love playing this game! I like the never ending puzzle games! It is great to keep me occupied when I need to wait at the doctor's office.
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
This game is so great and fun very entertaining actually, keep up with this game it is very addictive
Amanda R.
Annandale, VA
This game is so addictive!!! I can't stop, actually, my whole family is addict!
Is entertaining, fun and a good game that you can play whenever you fell like.
Teresa B.
This game is so addictive! I love it even more since they added the missions! I am always trying to complete the missions and earn lots of gold and diamonds!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Feels like the same kinda mojo as you're working when you play Candy Crush, but with just one click at a time. There's no drag and drop, no sliding, and no double-clicking....
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone play this game and get completely addicted and end up playing ALL night trying to beat other peoples high score to get Gold??