Woofer Guitar

by Battat

WOOFER, HOUND DOG GUITAR

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woofer Guitar!
How would you rate this product?
Katie F.
North Aurora, IL
I like this guitar so much. We have a few toy guitars at home. I bought this on a whim after we used it in physical therapy for my son. He's almost one-and-a-half and seemed to like it that day. I bought it and my (almost) three-year-old loved it as well. It sings, you can strum and push buttons WHILE the song is playing. It seems to automatically shut off if you don't use it in order to save the batteries. The best part is that the nose (very top of the guitar) doubles as a stop button to stop the music. The songs aren't catchy, in my opinion, but for it being a guitar it's not too annoying. The intentionality of the buttons and functionality is great. I would recommend this guitar.

Looking for your answer?