BeautyHair ProductsWoody's
Quality Grooming Daily Conditioner 320 oz

Woody's Quality Grooming Daily Conditioner 32.0 oz

by Woody's

Feel the tingle? Nothing like a little scalp stimulation in the a.m.! Leave it to the menthol, eucalyptus, and tea tree extracts in this Daily Conditioner to stimulate and refresh your scalp and hair.The second step to having quality-groomed hair is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woody's Quality Grooming Daily Conditioner 32.0 oz!
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Barbara N.
Red Lion, PA
I read a lot of comments on the products I'm going to buy, and that product was my choice, because it is well qualified
sedra M.
It dried my hair out and irritated my scalp It was affordable And made my hair non frizzy and shiny for the first couple of uses however started to do bad for my hair I have thick curly hair and wouldn’t recommend for that hair type

Looking for your answer?