Woody's Mega Firm Gel

by Woody's

Safe for your hair and scalp, Woody's Mega Firm Hair Gel is alcohol-free and offers you all the control you crave without having to worry about dried-out, flakey hair and scalp.

DooEs it really hold thick curly hair?
Start your review of Woody's Mega Firm Gel!
Osiris B.
Santa Ana, CA
Cuando me peino es indispensable aunque me lo deje suelto el cabello lo ocupo ya que no lo pone súper tieso y me ayuda a qué no se esponja en todo el día
member-f6db3b6e2
Woody's Mega Firm Gel uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2
I use this on my son, and it's great. It had a firm hold, and I find it works better when his hair is damp but not bad! It's a bit messier that the pastes out there but still great!
Ashley F.
Chandler, AZ
This is a pretty good strong hold gel. I was pleasantly surprised. And their prices aren't bad!
Dimple D.
Klemzig , SA
3,402 reviews
I love using beauty product and I make sure when I buy them they are good.I will recommend this
Maria  L.
Nashville, TN
wow this product is very good I recommend it I always use it and I love it I buy it because it is very good
Jeffrey G A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Abdias  F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Muy buena contextura, pero no me termina de convencer talvez por mi tipo de cabello pero seguiré utilizándolo
Juan R.
1,166 reviews
It is an excellent product for the care and hygiene of my body, for which I use it daily and when I see it immediately I buy it, the brand is very recognized internationally, which gives me a lot of confidence and guarantees that it is done. with high quality materials
Marjana  C.
Floral Park, NY
It's unique and understanding  so that best product ever I tried. You all should be able to use it and get ready to get good results for it.
Robbie  A.
Winnipeg, MB
Honestly I love woodys product! This was a solid gel it’s true to its name! Firm and super hold is right! If you want that slick hair look this is your product. All day hold is how I would describe it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...