BY WOODY'S

Use with extreme caution! Woody s creates the only professional body spray in the men s category with a blend of unique fragrances to enhance and entice any situation or personality. Great as an all over body spray or as an occasional refresher, you ll be remembered wherever or whenever you use it! . see more...

Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I buy this for my boyfriend to wear/spray his clothing with for work and it's great! He uses it almost daily and little goes a long way. It's not expensive at all, and the smell is to die for. It's a nice manly, muted woodsy smell, with just a touch of patchouli. It's a good thing to have on hand! Definitely suggest for all men, but especially middle/high school guys (just to get them away from Axe)!!!
Donyelle H.
Orlando, FL
My boyfriend has been using Woodys for some time now for his beard but just began using this spray and I have to say even I'm a fan! Its super affordable and he uses it almost every day since we purchased it!
I love the Woody's line for my Hunk! It smells great on him! The hair gel is great too! Way better than that Axe shisssh!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
This smells good and it's cheap. I'd definitely get it for my boyfriend for like a lounging around the house or pool day.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Woody's Love Grenade Body & Laundry Spray My son buys and uses this I like the smell , He uses it as room spray , clothes and body, great for closets , and after gym ,I may buy it for Xmas for the guys
Regina C.
Brasil SP
Não sei oque é Isso pra que será que serve bem parece um spray .. ... PR que será
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this work really good
brittany f.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is this exactly used for? is it affordable and can it be found in many store?
Alexandra M.
Kingsburg , CA
How does this smell? Too strong?