BY WOODY'S

Fresh Minty-Grapefruit Fragrance Paraben Free 2 Enriched with ProVitamin B5 3 Proteins Amino Acids Help Build Body Woody s Quality Grooming Daily Shampoo helps cleanse hair as it maintains essential moisture balance. Promotes hair that is thicker, stronger and healthier. For normal to oily hair and scalp. 1-888-294-WOOD see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Megan S.
My husband loves this shampoo and I think he smells amazingly handsome after using this. Best for oily hair but would work great for dandruff as well. The lather is something that other shampoo company’s should envy. Wow bubbles for days!!!!
Brianna M.
I've used this shampoo a few times and works well, although I thought my hair was left a little dry. I'm not sure if it was from the shampoo. I'd like to see if that happened with someone else who used this shampoo
Casey W.
My husband loves this he hates minty shampoos which most guys shampoos are, this is sans tea tree and smells so good! Gets my guys hair squeeky clean n smelling good!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I don't care for this shampoo smell and my boyfriend didn't care for it when he used it.