WoodyKnows ® Anti Snoring Invisible Nasal Dilators, Stop Snoring Solutions, Breathing Aid, Prevent Sleep Apnea, Snore Reducing Aids, Natural Sleep Device, Breathe Easy Strips, Instant Snore Relief 2-Count (Medium) uploaded by Lorna W.WoodyKnows ® Anti Snoring Invisible Nasal Dilators, Stop Snoring Solutions, Breathing Aid, Prevent Sleep Apnea, Snore Reducing Aids, Natural Sleep Device, Breathe Easy Strips, Instant Snore Relief 2-Count (Medium) uploaded by Lorna W.WoodyKnows ® Anti Snoring Invisible Nasal Dilators, Stop Snoring Solutions, Breathing Aid, Prevent Sleep Apnea, Snore Reducing Aids, Natural Sleep Device, Breathe Easy Strips, Instant Snore Relief 2-Count (Medium) uploaded by Lorna W.

BY WOODYKNOWS

Jack L.
The product came in a case with multiple sizes ranging from small to XL. I purchased it for my father that snores a lot and I think the product did help him to ease the snoring, I was really impress. The Advanced Nasal Dilators Nose Vent is much better than those Nasal Strips, Chin Strap , Jaw Strap Supporter in my opinion and people don’t even know that it’s on. The Advanced Nasal Dilators Nose Vent is made from very soft medical-grade plastic, BPA and Phthalate-free, to make sure it's safe to use the device in your nose. The product is actually very comfortable too from what I heard. I recommend it
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
These nasal dilators surprised me in a number of ways. I received the pack of three different sizes and both me and my husband tried them out. Right off the bat, they did not work as stop snoring aids for us. However, as nasal dilators, they absolutely do the job and are surprisingly comfortable. I think when it comes to stop snoring aids, the solution is to be aware of what's causing your snoring.

Since my husband has had not success in the past with any sort of nose opening strip or dilator, the problem for him is not his nose, but in my opinion the fact that he opens his mouth and breathes through it while sleeping. It was my hope that having clearer breathing with this dilator would stop that, sadly it didn't. I did notice a reduction in the amount of times he snored while using it though. I really appreciate that this is not advertised solely as a stop snoring aid, as the causes of snoring are so varied.

As a nasal dilator though, it's really top notch. My husband has the pictured 'slotted' nostrils, while mine are round, but we both noticed we were able to breathe clearer and had less congestion while wearing these. I recommend getting the pack of three sizes to find which works for you. They look really umcomfortable because they stretch the nostril and make the nose look kind of strange, but actually it is extremely, extremely comfortable to wear.

I can't even sleep with ear plugs in, but I would be able to adapt to wearing these if needed. They are very soft and don't hurt at all. If you stop focusing on them, after a few minutes you begin to forget they're there. My husband, who is much less of a light sleeper than me, was able to fall asleep easily while wearing them. They also include extremely clear instructions for insertion and removal.

Pros:
+ Makes breathing clearer and less congested.
+ Could help with snoring, depending on the cause of your snoring.
+ Extremely comfortable.
+ Very soft and lightweight.
+ Different sizes to fit all nostrils.
+ Detailed instructions/

Cons:
- Won't help all snorers.
- You can tell you're wearing them.