BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Woodworker's Journal is a magazine for people who love woodworking. Woodworkers who read Woodworker's Journal will find plans to build great projects, reviews of woodworking tools and lots of woodworking tips and techniques. see more...

• Does this tell how to use tools or just information on pa...2 Answers
  • I made custom bookshelves for my sons playroom. Added tr...1 Answers
  • What have you made in the last year?1 Answers
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I am a women and I love to read this journal it give me so many ideas of new wood working project . My husband and me are a team when we are in the shop and we both read this and talk about the idems in the journal.
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Great magazine to have for the wood working enthusiast. From beginner to advance has great articles and ideas for projects from beginning to end.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have enjoyed reading Wood working magazine for years. The articles have great ideas. So many projects that look fun, too little time.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
My husband is very into woodworking and subscribes to this magazine. He finds it entertaining, informative, and inspiring!
Amy B.
I think this is a great magazine. Not only did I learn a lot it taught me a lot as well. I would recommend this magazine.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I gave this to a friend of mine who loves carpeting for his birthday and he said it gave him ideas! He really liked it
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Great magazine if your looking for some new projects... Lots of pictures and really add to my "honey do list"
Brittany S.
I love working and building with wood. This book offers many ideas! Recommend this!
Jennie d.
Bolingbrook, IL
Does this tell how to use tools or just information on patterns for building?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
What have you made in the last year?
Diana R.
I made custom bookshelves for my sons playroom. Added trim and cabinet doors, some with glass, really classed it up!