WoodWick(R) Melon Blossom 3oz. Wax Melts

The Woodwick(R) Melon Blossom 3 ounce wax melts are packaged in the iconic WoodWick Hourglass shape. They are 3 oz. and features easily breakable squares perfect for any standard electric and non-electric wax warmers. Relax with the scent of a sun-drenched combination of juicy melon, cucumber, and baobab traced with violet leaf and lemon blossom.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WoodWick(R) Melon Blossom 3oz. Wax Melts!
How would you rate this product?
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
WoodWick(R) Melon Blossom 3oz. Wax Melts uploaded by Erin R.
WoodWick(R) Melon Blossom 3oz. Wax Melts uploaded by Erin R.
I got the candle version of this scent, and it’s wonderful! Everything about this brand is great...the candle burns and crackles like a tiny little fireplace. The wax is soft and highly scented. It’s not overpowering though, just enough to enjoy it for a couple days longer than the cheaper brands. I keep one in my bedroom, one in the bathroom, and one in the living room...and they are just my favorite thing to see! I love candles anyways, but these take the cake! I enjoy the wax melts as well...they have a very high intensity as far as scent goes, and last quite a long time when melted. The wood smoke scent is AMAZING! It smells EXACTLY like a fresh campfire, but not overwhelming. You just have to check it out! I’m not usually into “manly” scented stuff, but that one is just unique. Woodwick Wax Melt 3 Oz. - Wood Smoke
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
WoodWick(R) Melon Blossom 3oz. Wax Melts uploaded by Amy Jo C.
These wax melts smell so good! They have a great combination of melon and floral scents. I wish that the scent was just a little stronger. But otherwise it’s another great product from Yankee Candle. They fill your house with a warm spring scent.

Looking for your answer?