WoodWick Trilogy Island Getaway 9.5oz. Jar Candle

Drift off to the tropics with the WoodWick(R) trilogy island getaway 9.5 ounce jar candle. This candle offers three fragrances in one! The fragrance features layers of Coastal Sunset, Seaside Mimosa, and Island Coconut in stylish glass jars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WoodWick Trilogy Island Getaway 9.5oz. Jar Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda K.
San Diego, CA
WoodWick Trilogy Island Getaway 9.5oz. Jar Candle uploaded by Amanda K.
Relaxation in candle form. These candles smell amazing and I can leave it burning for hours and it lastly so long. The unique thing about this is the wick when lit and makes a crackling wood burning sound. It’s very pleasant.
Aimed C.
Omg I’m head over heals in LOOOOVE with this candle! It’s smells so amazing! As soon as I opened it my room smelled so good and it wasn’t even lit yet! At first I was a little weirded out about the woodwick but I thought why not just give it a try....and oh my!! The wood crackling sound is probably my favorite part of it all! I might just only buy woodwick candles from now on lol
Anne Q.
Orange, TX
WoodWick Trilogy Island Getaway 9.5oz. Jar Candle uploaded by Anne Q.
Woodwick candle is one of my favorites. I love the sound of the wick it makes me feel like i'm outdoors. There are lots of scent to choose from too!
Holly  M.
Berryville, AR
WoodWick Trilogy Island Getaway 9.5oz. Jar Candle uploaded by Holly  M.
This was a great gift I received. Love that it has a lid. And the smell is fantastic.
Denali S.
Molalla
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CANDLE!!! This candle smells incredible, all three layers! A mix of tropical and coconut scents that are to die for. The wood wick gives off a peaceful ambiance that is perfect for any room. Not to mention it burns up to 60 hours!? Totally worth the 30 dollars!!
Leslie B.
Hughes Spgs, TX
This product is great... The smell is amazing. This candle is super long lasting. No improvements necessary
Jacqueline  K.
North Olmsted, OH
Love this product! Smells amazingly good. I think it’s my favorite out of all the other scents
Elizabeth T.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love this candle. It’s different layers give you multiple scents that never get old and are super long lasting. The wood wick give you a relaxing crackling sound. These candle are inexpensive and well worth it.
Megan W.
Daytona beach, FL
First of all, I love the way wood Wick candles burn the crackling and the popping definitely gives the candles some ambience. Also, the way this island getaway candle smells makes me want to take a trip to the beach. It smells so fruity and tropical. I like the way the candles layered, too.
Emily W.
Henrico, VA
I really enjoy the crackle of this candle, but the scent is just ok. It is a good choice if you are looking for a long burning candle.

Looking for your answer?