WoodWick Teakwood 17.2-oz. Jar Candle (Brown)

Featuring a teakwood scent, this WoodWick jar candle will turn any room into a relaxing spot of reflection. Product Features: Teakwood lends a soothing touch. Soothing crackle creates a relaxing ambiance. Product Details: 17.2 ounces Burns up to 75 hours Glass/wood/paraffin wax/soy wax Wooden wick Color: Brown. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass/Wood/Wax.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WoodWick Teakwood 17.2-oz. Jar Candle (Brown)!
How would you rate this product?
Baden, PA
Ahhhh the smell of the candle, the crackle of the wick and a nice glass of wine makes for an amazing at home relaxation. The scent has a snuggling into your boyfriends chest comforting scent. I am in love.
Galloway, NJ
Found these both at Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond. Best line and scents. Teakwood is my favorite scent. Fresh woods centaur lasts a long time. A bit on the higher end but they las a long time.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this scent! I love these candles. I really enjoy listening to the crackle. This scent is incredible. Very exotic.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this candle, it smells like a boy I have a crush on #candledreams #teakwood I love it