WoodWick Set of 2 Medium Fireside Candles

The natural scents of amber, vetiver grass and musk that come from this candle perfectly capture the essence of a cozy evening by a warm fire. natural wood wick creates the soothing sound of crackling fire PlusWick design burns faster, throws fragrance further and burns clean to the edges 60-hour burn time 10 ounces each set of 2 Measures 3.88x3.88x4.5"H. Made in America.

Have you tried any of the WoodWick Candles? What size, scent? What did you think? Did the noise from the wick burning bother you?
Start your review of WoodWick Set of 2 Medium Fireside Candles!
How would you rate this product?
These candles last for such a long time. I usually buy the little ones to place around my bedroom, and the bigger ones are for special occasions. What I love the most though, is that they crackle like a fireplace! It's awesome to watch, and the smell is fantastic!
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
These are amazing candles. They are a bit on the pricey side, but sometimes you can find really good deals on them. I love that you can get different sizes in your favorite scents! They burn for a really long time. I find they all have heavenly scents and lots of aroma to them. Then best of all the wood wick in which they are named leaves a beautiful sound! I am Obsessed with these candles and think they are well worth the purchase if you never have before!
Beaumont
The only downside to woodwick candles is the high price. Other than that, I'm obsessed with them. They smell rich and last a long time. The best part is the signature cracking sound that comes from burning the wooden wick. Sooo relaxing
Belfast, ME
WoodWick Set of 2 Medium Fireside Candles uploaded by Eryn P.
These candles are so highly scented, they make your whole house smell great! Between the smell (Fireside) and the crackling sound from the wooden wick you truly feel like your sitting in front of the hearth listening to the fire crackle. I got this petite candle from my neighbor who received it in the mail and they can't have the strong scent. Their loss, definitely MY GAIN. I will definitely, 100% be purchasing more!! I highly recommend Woodwick scented candles!! **If you can not have strong scents, or small background noises irritate you then do not buy these**
Boise, ID
I really enjoy these candles. They smell great and I love the crackling sound. Also, they aren't wildly expensive.
Evans, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
These candles are great. My number one go to. I would definitely recommend them even for the price.
This candle is everything i look for. The glass jar is stylish and comes with wooden lid. It's smells absolutely Devine. The crackling is so relaxing. Can't wait to try a few other scents. Makes an ideal addition to the home and I would definitely buy this as a gift.