BY WOODWICK CANDLE

Enjoy an idyllic beach getaway with WoodWick's Sand & Driftwood Candle. Featuring a natural wooden wick that creates the soothing sound of a crackling fire, candle features the perfect balance of sun-washed wood notes, sea grass, and soft white sand. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I get candles for my husband, mandles if you will, and this is his favorite brand! I love how the wick makes crackle sounds. It's loud enough to sound like a small wood fireplace. And it smells so manly and good.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
These candles are perfect! Driftwood is soft but smokey and woodsy. It's perfect for the living room for all seasons. The crackling wick is especially soothing and a nice addition.
Andrew W.
Andrew W.
These are awesome candles! A little pricey, but they're worth it. They last long and I love the crackling sound of the wood wick. This particular one is one of my favorite smells
taylor m.
taylor m.
I have been looking for a "bonfire" smokey sent for year and I finally came across this and I go through them so quickly but love them.