WoodWick Hearthwick Fireside Ellipse 16oz. Candle 16 oz, Grey

Create the warm, cozy feeling of being by a fire with the WoodWick HearthWick Flame Fireside Large Candle. This unique fragrance features a balanced scent of amber, vetiver, and musk, to perfectly capture the essence of an evening spent fireside.

I love these candles so much, they are so relaxing. I’m not into the spiced smells tho, Any chance this 3 wick comes in bergamont?
Start your review of WoodWick Hearthwick Fireside Ellipse 16oz. Candle 16 oz, Grey!
This is my favorite candle brand for multiple reasons. I absolutely love how strongly these smell; even if you don't have them burning you can still enjoy the smell just by keeping it open. I have this scent and I'm not sure it exactly smells like a fireside but it does smell smokey and sweet, which is a good smell in my opinion. I also love how long these last. Just the small one I have has been used probably at least 10 times for an hour or 2 at a time and I still have more!!!
Stroudsburg , PA
This candle is amazing for relaxation. The sound will make it feel like you’re sitting infront of a fireplace. The smell is really strong and lasts even after the candle has been blown out. They seem to last about a few weeks if used a few times a week for a hour each time.
Papillion, NE
WoodWick Hearthwick Fireside Ellipse 16oz. Candle 16 oz, Grey uploaded by Ashley O.
This candle makes you feel like your sitting by the fire enjoying a cozy vacation in the comfort of your own home. I love the crackling sound this candle makes and it’s scent fills the entire room easily. Definitely adds a romantic atmosphere to any room and doesn’t have any black smoke. Love this product !