Woodwick Happy Holiday 2-Pack Gift Set

This 2 Piece Holiday Gift Set from WoodWick includes one Frasier Fir and one Cinnamon Cheer candle, both perfect scents for the holidays in a package perfect for gifting. Each highly scented candle is 10 ounces and features Woodwick's famous wooden wick that emits a crackling sound when burning. see more...

Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA
The one product I hope to receive this holiday season is Woodwick candlr gift set in frasier fir and cinnamon cheer. I love the smell of both candles but i fell in love with the cinnamon cheer the most. I love cinnamon scented products/ candles, it reminds me of Christmas. I would recommend it to everyone who loves cinnamon products. I compare this to similar products and i feel you get more scent and burn time from this set. You can purchase this gift set from JC Penny.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these candles. The crackling sound is so cool. I got this set at Pat Catans for only $15! The scents are perfect for the holidays. The definitely got me in the Christmas spirit. I highly recommend these candles.