WoodWick Fireside Reed Diffuser - - Woodwick

Create a cozy campfire ambiance in your home with this Fireside Reed Diffuser. This unique and pleasant scent is the perfect combination of both amber and vetiver, alluding to a crackling fire. This rich aroma is sure to complement your home nicely.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WoodWick Fireside Reed Diffuser - - Woodwick!
Shiela A.
Mays Landing, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great scent for the fall. Last a long time with I keep mine in the bathroom to create a spa like scent feel.
Gary M.
Nice ingredients from what I can tell but diffuser is useless. The black reed does not wick up the smell. ends very dry and odorless.
Kayla W.
Lincoln, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Fireside is one of my favorite scents in these reed diffusers! They last a long time and you can smell them throughout the house. I love keeping mine ijn my guest bathroom.

Looking for your answer?