Woodwick Fireside Candles

About This Fragrance

Does the Candle smell good or the candle smells not good?
How long does it last ?
I've been super curious to try these but damn I don't like spending that much money on candles. Are they really long lasting? Is the smell strong enough to fill a room?
Start your review of Woodwick Fireside Candles!
Woodwick Fireside Candles uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These candles are amazing! They are beautiful to look at and when they burn, the wood quick crackles like a campfire! The throw is not great, but I love the ambiance! Def recommend.
Ringgold, GA
Woodwick Fireside Candles uploaded by Amy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This fire side woodwork candle does smell very amazing I like the smell of it my husband lives by the smell he has Lit every night until he’s out and for we go to bed he really loves loves it and honestly when you do go to sleep at night smell in there it just sucks like you’re camping or something it just smells very amazing
Woodwick Fireside Candles uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Woodwick Fireside Candles the scent is nice and the cracking sound is quite ok but this sampler one lasted me for about two evening. For this price I would expect more. The scent does not really stay in my house. I don’t really like it that much.
Vancouver, WA
Woodwick Fireside Candles uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend loves these candles! Because of the crackling sounds. All the scents by this company smells absolutely amazing and they will smell up your entire living room. Specifically the wood wick candles last a lot longer than the bath & body works candles, yankee candles etc. in my opinion. I would definitely recommend anyone to go out & buy one of these candles! They are a bit more on the pricer side but these candles are amazing and you won’t regret it once you light it up! ❤️
Mountain Home, AR
Sit back and light a Woodwick.. Instantly feel relax. The sound is so pleasing and the smell is long-lasting. One of the best candles I have ever used.
Washington, DC
Woodwick Fireside Candles uploaded by Chris M.
I love the scent of the wood wick burning. It provides a nice aroma before the wax starts melting. The crackling sound is a little bizarre but a fun feature. The Firreside scent is quite pleasant. I am excited to try more Woodwick candles in the near future. Two thumbs up on this one for sure.
Kokomo, IN
I love everything about these candles from the scent, to the ambiance, to the burn time. Fireside is the coziest scent ever. These also make great gifts!
Beaufort, SC
1,419 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This has got to be one of the coolest versions of a candle currently available. I love candles, I'm all about the coziness they impart in the different sense. Add both of these things to a woodwick, which crackles and sounds like a fire in the fireplace, and I am totally sold. I purchased these for myself and forgives. Fantastic product excellent long lasting scents.
Ridgecrest, CA
Woodwick Fireside Candles uploaded by Jaymi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had my candle for 2 months now, have lit it almost every day, and still have a lot left! Such a great candle. I love that it’s slow burning and has a soothing crackling sound. The scent isn’t overpowering either, which I like.
I dont often buy non Bath and body or Yankee candles but if Im going to Woodwick are the ones I buy. And fireside is an amazing scent. Smells just like a burning fire. Woodwick are awesome 1or 3 wick candles with wood wicks(hence the name) that make an awesome crackling sound as they burn to mimic a burning camp fire or fireplace. Very cool ambience. So they smell great, burn long, and crackle-what could be better? WIN.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 ans
Abbi L. il y a 4 ans
Absolutely!! These candles are in my opinion the best out there! They last quite awhile and I'm someone who always has candles going!!! And the smell of one candle can fill my two bedroom apartment!! Love love! You should definitely try it out!