Woodwick Candle WoodWick Medium Holiday Dancing Glass Candle

WoodWick Medium Holiday Dancing Glass Candle Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodwick Candle WoodWick Medium Holiday Dancing Glass Candle!
Taylor M.
Tulsa, OK
I am in love with any candle that uses a wood wick , it really amps up the relaxing vibes with the crackling of the 🕯.
Cassidy J.
Millbury, MA
I love wood wick candles, if you don’t like the noise of burning wood you would definitely hate this but I like the little noises it makes and it keeps me calm.
erica Q.
Aledo, TX
I really usually like wood wick candles. This one was very pretty but had very little scent. Was disappointed and it made me not want to buy them again.
meghan B.
I love, love, love the sound that with wooden wick makes. So soothing! They all smell so good too, which is an added bonus!

Looking for your answer?