Woodwick Candle WoodWick Candle Holiday Medium Jar

WoodWick Candle Holiday Medium Jar Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodwick Candle WoodWick Candle Holiday Medium Jar!
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
Best candle ever! Fireside is my favorite. I love the cracking sound when you burn it. It’s so relaxing. There are so many scents from this brand that are phenomenal!
Katherine M.
Ilion, NY
I love the relaxing crackling sounds woodwick candles make. They really set the mood for christmas in my house. I wish they werent so pricey and had some better scents though.
David A.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Best wood wick candle out there. Nothing like this one out there. Lasts a long time and the smell is natural.
Christine M.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love wood wick candles. The crackling is so soothing and fun! They smell great and burn well also.
Barbara H.
Anthony, NM
I love this candle the smell is awesome plus the sound of the wool wick is soothing. I fell in love with this brand of candle.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Woodwick Candle WoodWick Candle Holiday Medium Jar uploaded by Mariah D.
The candle itself is inside a glass jar. I got mine as a Christmas present. I don't particularly like the smell because I got the Cinnamon Cheer. I use it when someone's cooking so it doesn't smell like food in the house.
Melissa G.
I love the way these candles crackle! It makes the room feel extra cozy and right at home. The smell is not over whelming yet enough for a room.
Amber S.
Long lasting, great scented candles. With the dual wood wick, burns better and brighter without the odd and horrible black smoke basic wicks provide. I have one in every room. Well packaged to be able to look great in your home, even as just a candle.
Ashley S.
Holiday must-have!!!! Nothing better than the smell of a real Christmas tree, without all the mess of one. Frasier Fur is one of my top five favorites from Wood Wick!!!
Kristin S.
Delhi, LA
Woodwick is my favorite candle ever!! They smell good and they are so relaxing to hear. It’s perfect for winter weather and even rainy weather. They are pricey but well worth it.

Looking for your answer?