Woodwick Candle Fruit Temptation Trilogy Large Jar

Try a rich combination of colors and fragrances in one jar. Each layer of Fruit Temptations Trilogy candle contains a different scent. three layers - Currant, Ambrosia and Sugared Berries as candle burns, fragrance and color melt into next layer creating a new fragrance high-quality soy wax blend Wax/glass/oil. Candle measures 4x6.87"H. 22-oz. Made in America.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodwick Candle Fruit Temptation Trilogy Large Jar!
Howell, MI
If anyone out there is looking for a sweet and fruity candle, look no further. Woodwick candles are lovely! The wick crackles softly as it burns and the fragrances fill the room but I've never found them particularly overwhelming, even in my 10x11 bedroom. They burn well and slow and last a long time!
Baxley, GA
I am a candle freak as it is and when you add a the comforting sound of the woodwick crackle and the perfectly pleasant sent of the candle your in heaven! I would fill my house with these if they weren’t so expensive