WoodWick Applewood 22-Ounce Jar Candle

A unique scent with complex notes of tart green apple and spicy cinnamon bark. Our highly fragranced jar candles feature a natural wooden wick to create the soothing sound of a crackling fire. The large jar candle fragrances up to 180 hours. Large jar candle size 22oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WoodWick Applewood 22-Ounce Jar Candle!
WoodWick Applewood 22-Ounce Jar Candle uploaded by Ariel M.
I. LOVE. THIS. CANDLE. I am a huge fan of Woodwick as it is because they last a very long time unlike most candles, but this scent is one of my favorites. It's clean and fresh and I would highly recommend it if you love applewood.
Lexington, SC
One of my favorite wood wick scents. I also love the crackle that you get from these wicks! It's like having a fire going without the work.
Conroe, TX
This makes my house smell so amazing. The wood crackles are so soothing to listen to during meditation and it lasts so long