Woodward's Gripe Water 130ml

by Spicy World

This non-alcoholic ayurvedic medicine gives instant relief to infants and babies crying due to gripe and stomach pain caused by acidity and indigestion. By promoting and aiding digestion, it ensures healthy growth. It is also useful during the teething...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodward's Gripe Water 130ml!
arma A.
Woodward's Gripe Water 130ml uploaded by arma A.
I never knew this could be the little wonder which can make a mom's life easier. My baby got up every hour while she was born. kept crying, with colic she wasn't a happy child then i got my hands on woodward's gripe water, i only give this to her at night and she sleeps through out the night now. 🙏 Thank god!
Syeda A.
Skokie, IL
Woodward's Gripe Water 130ml uploaded by Syeda A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought a single bottle of this for a test. Was using a different brand. Used Woodward's one time when my daughter was fussy with an upset stomach. She quickly got better.

Looking for your answer?