BY WOODSTREAM #14 in Bird Food

Classic glass feeder with an antique design features a green glass bottle with brushed silver accents and 4 decorative flower feeding ports surrounding its base. Brushed silver bottle hanger included. Holds 10 oz. of nectar. see more...

• Is this hummingbird feeder very heavy? How much liquid do...2 Answers
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Creo que se ve bonito pero prefiero los de plástico, más fáciles de limpiar y más ligeros, siento que estos podrían caerse por lo pesados que son, no me dan confianza sin embargo el diseño es bonito!
Jamie D.
While pleasing to the human race, this isn't too practical for the hummingbirds. I wondered why they didn't come back when I changed out my plastic red one with this one. I researched it and they really do love their brightly colored red one. So, I tested it. I put both of them back up, filled with fresh food and waited. Over the next few days, the hummingbirds came back, but they spent most of their time on the red plastic one and only occasionally dipped their beak into this one. So, this one now resides in my garage, packed away.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I saw this ON THE CLEARANCE AISLE at Target last week and snatched it up! It looks great, is easy to fill, and the hummingbirds seem to love it! It has a great, antique type look to it that fits in almost anywhere. My 5 year old godchild loves to fill it and watch the hummingbirds eat from it. What a great deal I found!
Susan K.
Brooks, KY
Never choose a glass hummingbird feeder, especially one that has a long shape like this. Very hard to clean and the extra space is a waste because you should clean your hummingbird feeder every few days and they won't be able to empty it fast enough. And gravity fed feeders always leak. ALWAYS. Don't buy it.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
My husband purchased this hummingbird feeder for me as a present. I loved the vintage design. It's beautiful. The hummingbirds took to it quickly and easily. It would be nice if it had perches so they could rest, but I usually hang it near a bush or tree anyway. My only complaint is that I wish it was larger for less frequent filings.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love hummingbird feeders, we use them at our cabin all the time! This one is adorable and looks great! It gets the job done and the hummingbirds love it! My neighbor has one very similar to it and they are always over there!
Anna W.
Waco, TX
I live out in the country in Central Texas. We have tons of hummingbirds These cute antique looking feeders are the perfect compliment to a beautiful yard and will attract hummingbirds of all colors and sizes. Be sure to clean them once every two weeks or the sugar water will start to separate and will get all sticky in the bottom.
Courtney W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this hummingbird feeder. We have two hummingbirds that always come back to our house each year. I love the look of this feeder its classy and vintage and doesn't take from my garden like the red plastic ones.
Mindy A.
El Cajon, CA
I love my vintage hummingbird feeder. The birds love it and come everyday for a visit. Please remember to change out the sugar water or it gets moldy and could hurt these little birds.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I love this feeder and so do the humming birds. It look so much nicer than those cheap red plastic ones. I do wish there were a way to fill the bottle more somehow though.
Haley I.
Monroe, MI
Is this hummingbird feeder very heavy? How much liquid does it hold? I want to put it on a small hook in front of my window but I'm not sure if the hook would be able to hold it.