BY WOODSTOCK

WOODSTOCK Eat Because It s Good! Love the Curves! Good Stuff Inside! Good Source of Protein 2 Good Source of Iron br 3 Delicious for Homemade Cashew Butter 4 USDA Organic 5 Quality Assurance International Certified Organic 6 Vegan 7 Kosher 8 Resealable Bag Way to go! By purchasing this product you re helping us make a difference. For 25 years, we ve been committed to providing foods that are good for both you and the land. Today, we re proud to support American Farmland Trust, a group dedicated to preserving land for sustainable farming. Save the Land - Proud Supporter of American Farmland Trust This packaging is BPA free. Printed with water-based ink and thermal transfer printing. The inks used on our packaging are lower in Volatile Organic Compounds than solvent based inks. Product of Brazil, India, South Africa, and or Sri Lanka see more...

• Does this profuvy leave a nasty after taste?2 Answers
WOODSTOCK Organic Whole Cashews, 7 oz
  • "I'm not really a cashew person but for a quick healthy snack its ok." in 1 review
  • "They're low carb and help when you're in need of something to munch on." in 1 review
  • "Veggie chips are my go to chips when I want something sweet but not fatty and these ones just hit the spot ." in 1 review
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Lafayette, LA
Foodie Expert
I'm not really a cashew person but for a quick healthy snack its ok. I would recommend it to friends.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I bought these because I have hear great things about them. Amazing and good for you. I will be buying these again.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Because how could you go wrong with this wonderful deliciousness? Cashews are a wonderful healthy snack!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
Cashews are the perfect go to snack and this is one of my favorite brands to buy. They are worth the price, so yummy and good for you!
juliann c.
juliann c.
Delano, CA
So yummy! Veggie chips are my go to chips when I want something sweet but not fatty and these ones just hit the spot .
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
These are one of my favorite cashews to buy. It is one of my go-to snacks. They taste delicious, I pair them with fruit or something salty. They're low carb and help when you're in need of something to munch on.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this profuvy leave a nasty after taste?