BY WOODSTOCK

Woodstock Organic Pure Cane Sugar.

Eat because Woodstock® it's good!*.

The all-purpose classic!

Naturally sweet fine crystals.

USDA organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Vegan. see more...

• Is this ok to use in everyday things like tea and coffee?5 Answers
Stephanie M.
This sugar is an incredibly versatile product. I buy this sugar to use when I bake, to put in my tea, and to use on my face and body. I know, the last part sounds odd, but instead of wasting money on sugar body "polish" or scrubs, you can use this instead. It's the exact same thing minus the fragrance, preservatives, and dyes.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
This is a great way to get in your sugar and not feel as bad about it because sugar is not very health and it is in about every food you can think of so even just a little healthier is always better. It tastes very sugary and is worth the buy if you do eat organic
Melinda H.
I buy pure cane sugar for my ice tea. I read the ingredients of my favorite ice tea that was discontinued,and they used cane sugar. The grains are bigger and dark in color. I love it!
April A.
Hood River, OR
I prefer other natural sweeteners like maple syrup and honey, but when sugar is needed I always get Woodstock because of that fact that it is non-GMO and they have an unbleached version.
Yessica S.
New Brunswick, NJ
Everyone usually thinks sugar is just that sugar. Well there's more to it than just being a sweetener. This sugar is none gmo and pure cane , it can't get better than that.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
I love this product. I'm so glad that there is an organic option so I don't need to worry about GMO's in what I feed my family.
Maya J.
Since most artificial sweeteners give me headaches this is my favorite positive alternative to regular sugar!
Xocofruta C.
MI MAMI LA UTILIZA EN CASA Y PARA SER HONESTA CUANDO HORNEA SUS DELICIOSOS PASTELES LE QUEDAN CON UN SABOR DELICIOSO .
Shelby M.
Odessa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves this product. This is the only sweetener we use. A little more expensive but worth it.
Patricia W.
Statesboro , GA
Is this ok to use in everyday things like tea and coffee?

Walmart