BY WOODSTOCK #51 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Woodstock™ Organic Pure Cane Sugar.
Resealable bag.
Eat because it's good!
The all-purpose.
Classic!
Naturally sweet fine crystals.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Vegan. see more...

Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
This has always been a staple in my parents kitchen! They are vegan/paleo types (not the same I know! Their eating habits are hard to describe) of eaters so they try to keep everything as clean as possible. I would say that I have no issues with any of their baked goods! They are delicious and I'm glad they can still have a treat :). This is great, fresh, and reasonably priced (for what it is ).
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA
This sugar is great because there are no extra processing methods done to produce it. You can still use it how you would use regular sugar, but as you know, the refined the process, the more the sticker price. It is a little more expensive than your regular sugar, but it is worth it!
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
I love this sugar. Organic sugar with the thick course granules makes a difference and I'm so sad I've been missing out! Obviously they are a bit pricy but I can't explain what makes these so worth it but they are.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
This sugar is amazing! I have been using this sugar to grow my Kombucha SCOBIES for many months and it feeds the scoby very well. This sugar produces a scoby that is lively and I have had many babies branch off the mother scoby just by using this product!
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
My go to purchase for baking. Such a great brand and they work wonderfully with all of my recipes. Extremely affordable and there are often coupons or specials. I purchase them at my local grocery store in bulk! Love the organic side as well
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
Cane sugar is much better for you to use in baking than "normal" sugar. You can't really tell the difference when it's used, but I rather use this.
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
I love anything that is natural and organic and this sugar represents that straight from the cane! It is not expensive and I would get it again
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
This organic sugar cane is great. it is just raw sugar. no processes have been done to it. no bleaching or anything and also no chemicals
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
This is such a healthy way of having sugar the only issue I have with it is that it's a bit more expensive but I believe it's worth it.
Jennifer N.
This is a sugar I don't feel so bad about sharing with my kids because it is organic, unbleached and non-GMO. Worth the extra money!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does this taste like regular sugar or less sweet?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Does it tease good
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
This is the thicker kind of sugar, right?
sonu s.
Is it really pure and organic?
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
What does it taste like and where can I get it