BY WOODSTOCK

Woodstock™ Organic Medjool Dates.

Fruit.

Resealable bag.

Eat because it's good!

California born!

Save the land.

Proud supporter of American farmland trust.

USDA organic.

Vegan. see more...

• I'm looking for more things to offer my toddler. She is a...2 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm considering buying but what to k...3 Answers
Megan C.
SAINT PAUL, VA
I absolutely love medjool dates and this is my favorite brand. Always fresh and they taste fantastic. I use them in smoothies, banana ice cream, desserts and just as a little snack!! Super sweet with a yummy caramel-like flavor. Delish!!
Vania G.
My family loves these. So sweet and chewy. Whenever I get a sweet tooth, I reach for one of these. I use this to make brownies and chocolate balls as a healthier alternative to sugar.
Fiona W.
I definitely prefer Medjool dates. These are really good and can serve as a dessert alone. Perfect if you're craving something sweet but you don't want to binge on something unhealthy.
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
So delicious! If you stuff these with cream cheese and wrap them in bacon it makes an amazing party app that everyone can't get enough of!
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
I love medjool dates. So sweet and tasty. Great for adding to shakes, using in recipes, or for sweetening up homemade almond milk.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Super healthy! They taste wonderful, and are soooo good. Love these. Taste like normal dates. Nothing special.
Maya S.
I love medjool dates! You can use them to make a healthy desserts for baking . Also great for appetizers if you put ricotta cheese inside and wrap it in pershuto ! Yumm
Mindy J.
These are awesome treats for kids or even to put in recipes ! My family just loves it healthy with a bit of sweet too it ! We just cant get enough of them
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Love this brand and dates are so versatile especially in desserts. They can even replace sugar in recipes!
Tiffany A.
Do these taste good? I'm considering buying but what to know how the organic-ness effected the dates.
Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I'm looking for more things to offer my toddler. She is allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts and strawberries. I was wondering if this product is a good choice for toddlers.