BY WOODSTOCK

Woodstock™ Organic Medjool Dates.

Fruit.

Resealable bag.

Eat because it's good!

California born!

Save the land.

Proud supporter of American farmland trust.

USDA organic.

Vegan. see more...

• I'm looking for more things to offer my toddler. She is allergic ...2 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm considering buying but what to know how ...3 Answers
Vania G.
Foodie Expert
My family loves these. So sweet and chewy. Whenever I get a sweet tooth, I reach for one of these. I use this to make brownies and chocolate balls as a healthier alternative to sugar.
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
I love medjool dates. So sweet and tasty. Great for adding to shakes, using in recipes, or for sweetening up homemade almond milk.
Fiona W.
I definitely prefer Medjool dates. These are really good and can serve as a dessert alone. Perfect if you're craving something sweet but you don't want to binge on something unhealthy.
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Foodie Expert
So delicious! If you stuff these with cream cheese and wrap them in bacon it makes an amazing party app that everyone can't get enough of!
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Super healthy! They taste wonderful, and are soooo good. Love these. Taste like normal dates. Nothing special.
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love medjool dates and this is my favorite brand. Always fresh and they taste fantastic. I use them in smoothies, banana ice cream, desserts and just as a little snack!! Super sweet with a yummy caramel-like flavor. Delish!!
Mindy J.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome treats for kids or even to put in recipes ! My family just loves it healthy with a bit of sweet too it ! We just cant get enough of them
Maya S.
I love medjool dates! You can use them to make a healthy desserts for baking . Also great for appetizers if you put ricotta cheese inside and wrap it in pershuto ! Yumm
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Foodie Expert
Love this brand and dates are so versatile especially in desserts. They can even replace sugar in recipes!
Tiffany A.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? I'm considering buying but what to know how the organic-ness effected the dates.
Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I'm looking for more things to offer my toddler. She is allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts and strawberries. I was wondering if this product is a good choice for toddlers.