BY WOODSTOCK

Woodstock™ All Natural Raw & Non-Pareil Unsalted Almonds.
Nuts.
Resealable bag.
Good stuff inside!
Eat because it's good!
Save the land.
Proud supporter of American Farmland Trust.
Vegan. see more...

Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
Woodstock non Pareil Almonds are incredible! The packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. This product is fairly inexpensive and worth every penny! Great taste and easy to store in your backpack, locker, desk, or even purse! I would recommend this to all my friends!
Bria B.
Bria B.
This is deliciously healthy and a perfect snack on the go. It is affordable and i am able to get them anywhere. You will not regret buying this delicious snack. It is better than all of the other nut mixes i have tried. I would highly recommend that you buy this.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I generally don't eat salted almonds anyway. I honestly see no difference. They taste like any regular almonds I've bought over the years. Other than the specific statement that they are unsalted, I don't really see the need to go out of your way to get these.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I really like these almonds! The flavor is nice, smell is good, but my only thing is the texture! I've noticed with raw nuts there can be a stickiness in your teeth while chewing it and that jusy makes me a little crazy.
MANDY H.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I have always been in love with almonds, and I prefer unsalted almonds. These being unsalted made me a happy woman. These are a great snack and great source of protein.
jeanine m.
jeanine m.
Dgmrrumrrhmremykdmemdwymemeymeymwymeykeykekeykemeslekeykeekeykkuekekeymmyeyn
Gao Sheng C.
Gao Sheng C.
Madison, WI
These are not bad. I like to use them when baking because they are unsalted, so they're perfect for that. Otherwise they're just almonds and do not taste any different from any other brands.
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Natural organic almonds that are great to the taste, crispy, and great for a mid afternoon snack. Very healthy
Olga A.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Woodstock Natural Almonds Non-Pariel Supreme are a good healthy snack! Very delicious.
lauren s.
lauren s.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Wonderful and delicious I must love these....couldn't be more in love with this
mariana h.
mariana h.
What other mix do they have
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Where can these be purchased? Do they have other nut products or trail mixes? The price seems reasonable to me, do you think so?
Tonia A.
Tonia A.
Muncie, IN
What is your favorite way to use almonds