Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesWoodstock
Mayonnaise - Organic - With Organic Soybean Oil - Jar - 32 Oz - pack of 12

by Woodstock

Spread the flavor even further with our Woodstock Organic Mayonnaise!Non-GMO Project VerifiedVegetarianGluten-FreeWheat-Free100 Calories Or Less Per ServingLow SodiumUSDA OrganicCountry of origin : USAOrganic : YesGluten Free : YesKosher : YesGMO Free...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodstock Mayonnaise - Organic - With Organic Soybean Oil - Jar - 32 Oz - pack of 12!
Keri W.
Pearland , TX
This is a great mayonnaise. The only reason I give it four stars is the price point. There isn’t enough difference from other organic mayonnaise’s to justify the price. I like it, and buy it because it’s organic.
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
I absolutely love this mayonnaise! Trust me, I ate the junk mayo my whole life ! Yes, it tasted delicious but have you looked at the ingredients on the other brands?! Woodstock is my favorite, it tastes like the mayo that you grew up with but it has fantastic organic ingredients!

Looking for your answer?