BY WOODSTOCK FARMS

USDA Organic. Unsalted. Non-GMO. Kosher see more...

• I know you can use this to make hummus, but is there anything els...13 Answers
  • How is the taste?12 Answers
  • How is this one texture wise? Is it really hard to stir when you ...11 Answers
Avril J.
I love tahini paste. What would hummus be without it. It's a must have for its earthyness. I recommend this product especially the unsalted version. Sodium is always as issue. Once opened, refrigerate though. Totally recommend this.
Rae B.
This is creamy, nutty, delicious on toast with a little salt, and awesome for making hummus. I always like to keep a jar in stock for hummus, soups, sauces, and more. A lot of tahinis can be overly expensive, or just low quality, but this one isn't a bad price and it's top notch!
Stephanie M.
Pretty good for not homemade tahini. Love to add this to Mediterranean dishes. My absolute favorite is adding this to hummus and dipping pita into it.
Natalie H.
This tahini is perfrct for making hummus! The nuttiness elevates the flavor of any entree and adds another flavor component that everyone will love.
Madeline R.
I love this for hummus. A friend of mine put me onto it when making dinner one night and I absolutely loved it. A must try!!!
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I love tahini. I put it in the hummus that I make. It helps makes the chick peas more creamy and into a past like substance.
Nelly C.
I love this product. I use it in my dips and to make hummus and dressing. It tastes amazing!
Zoe S.
I love this tahini! I mix it with soy sauce and lemon juice to make a great salad dressing!
E J.
Covington, GA
The best thing ever for hummus. I didn't even know they sold it like this. Cool
Sarah C.
I know you can use this to make hummus, but is there anything else this is used for?
GENESIS NAZARET J.
How is the taste?
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
How is this one texture wise? Is it really hard to stir when you first open it ?