BY WOODSTOCK FARMS

Save On Woodstock Farms 64 Oz Baby Kosher Dill Pickles Crunchy Dill Pickles With The Same Zesty Taste As The Whole Pickle.: Kosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 042563014391 U see more...

Jessica L.
Elyria
Baby dill pickles just have such a better taste then the bigger ones. I love when I show up to a BBQ and I see baby koser dill pickles on the vegetable tray, I get so excited to enjoy those little pickles.. I also love them for snacks, they go great on my cheese plates..
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
i smitten all kind and brand of pickles but this little small pickles is my favorite ever is taste deliciousi just love it