BY WOODSTOCK FARMS #54 in Mayonnaise

Woodstock Farms Organic Mayonaise, Soybean Oil see more...

Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have tried this before and I actually lobed the flavor, the texture and the fact that it is organic and healthy. I would recommend those who like to live a healthy lifestyle. bought this at staters
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
Another organic product of choice. It's very good quality. I currently have this and I did not forfeit great taste. No need to be apprehensive, the taste and quality are top notch.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Not a 5 because it has a funny taste that I'm sure you get used to, but it does taste really good. I didn't expect it to taste so close to normal mayo, but it does.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I definitely recommend this for those with high cholesterol, organic and healthier versions is the way to go.
Leah H.
I love them, the are great on a sandwich and they are easy to spread but to mention they are healthy!
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was quite skeptical about this mayonnaise but the flavor definitely surprised me. It's really good.
Christina L.
Delicious and tastes the same like any other brands and this is organic so it's healthier
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Love the taste mayonaise is my favorite for making my famous turkey sandwiches
Love W.
Is this good?
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
Does this taste similar to regular mayo?
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
Does this taste good? I am skeptic to switch
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Que sabor tiene? Es igual que la mayonesa regular?
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Is this a vegan alternative or is it regular mayo?