BY WOODSTOCK FARMS

Banana Chips can be used in baked goods, salads, sauces, and cereals, or eaten right out of the bag for a tasty, healthy snack. It all started for us over 25 years ago, when we began selling natural and organic foods with the belief that good food came from simple ingredients farmed from sources you could trust. Over the years, we've all seen a lot of food trends come and go with plenty of experts telling us what, and what not, to eat. All along, our belief has remained the same. Keep it simple and eat because it's good! Over 70% of our products are domestically sourced and 75% are USDA Organic. Ingredients: Organic banana, organic coconut oil, organic sugar. see more...

Jessica B.
After working out, the lactic acid buildup can cause Charlie horses in my legs. Eating banana chips everyday helps and these are incredible! They are good or you- provide potassium and are a source of good sugar.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
#YUM ! I love snacking on these! They are so good! They are sweet but not too too sweet. Instead of grabbing for chips or other unhealthy snacks i love eating these. And you can eat a bunch and not be mad at yourself afterwards. Try these! #bananachips #organic #organicfoods
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love banana chips and the fact that I found these and that they were organic had me sold! They were a little pricy, but not a problem because you have to pay for quality when it comes to food & that makes it worth it. A great snack for me and my kids on the go, we love them so much!
Ana B.
I love these banana chips! They're a delicious and healthy snack!! They're honestly so sweet & tasty. They're a bit on the pricier side but you're paying for great quality! Plus, the company helps support the American Farmland Trust. I'd really recommend them!
Brianne R.
I use these in recipes for topping banana muffins and for things like trail mix. They're not a low calorie item, so I use them sparingly, but they add great banana flavor and a bit of crunch.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Loooooove these banana chips! I could easily eat a whole bag in one day, lol. And they are so healthy too so it makes for a guilt free snack. I always have a ziplock bag of these on hand and pack these in my sons lunch.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Love love these! I have used them as topping for raw brownies but I really love using them to dip into my Endangered Hazelnut Spread! Healthy very tasty snack and good price for the amount you get!
heather r.
I Absolutely love banana chips and these are the best yet!! I like the fact that they are organic. I pack them as a snack for my daughter on school days with cheerios'
Megan C.
I love these so much they're a healthy snack and tastes really good. I've always just ate them alone but I'm sure paired with other things they taste good also.
Audrey K.
Sweet bananas in a crunchy crisp is a great snack before a workout! Handful of these 30 minutes before gym time helps keep up energy and gives sustenance!
Steph L.
Where do you find this brand of banana chips? Are they overly sweet? Some dried bananas are already pretty sweet
Daniela W.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it have added sugar?