BY WOODSTOCK FARMS

Save On Woodstock Farms 1X22Lb Natural Wasabi Green Peas, Green Peas Baked With Wasabi Sauce For An Asian Treat, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 720, 0 SKU: BAB07389 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Got these as a snack one day and I am hooked. They are tasty and a fun fast snack for on the go. Adds a great kick to salads as well.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
The Woodstock natural wasabi peas are great...love wasabi peas and even better these are natural!!!!
katie m.
Silverhill, AL
Love love love Wasabi peas! They're so crunchy and crispy and great for a snack. Especially with hummus or in a salad!
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Natural organic snacks that are great to the taste, crispy, and great for a mid afternoon snack. Very healthy
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I have gotten these for my dad as he loves wasabi peas. They are a great natural snack.
Elizabeth B.
I really dislike this .. i don't know why but i do. I have wasabi peas. they are just flavorless for me at least.
Colleen c.
Dupont, PA
I Love these peas. They are spicy but it soon fades. The hottness in these peas is more in your sinuses then on you tongue hot. They are very addicting. While I do my homework I snack on these.
Tori C.
I was hesitant on buying these, but the flavor was great.They are spicy but i still really like them.They are tasty and a fun fast snack for on the go. Adds a great kick to salads as well.
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
Was hesitant on buying these, but the flavor was great. I love eating them alone or even pairing it with a salad and goat cheese.