WOODSTOCK All-Natural Dark Chocolate Almonds

Woodstock&Trade; Eat Because It's Good!&Trade; Almonds Drenched In Dark Chocolate!&Nbsp; Ooh La Laa! Good Stuff Inside! All Natural Sweet &Amp; Crunchy Resealable Bag Vegan Kosher With Dairy Ingredients Way To Go!&Nbsp; By Purchasing This Product You're Helping Us Make A Difference.&Nbsp; For 25 Years, We've Been Committed To Providing Foods That Are Good For Both You And The Land.&Nbsp; Today, We're Proud To Support American Farmland Trust, A Group Dedicated To Preserving Land For Sustainable Farming. Save The Land - Proud Supporter Of American Farmland Trust This Packaging Is Bpa Free.&Nbsp; Printed With Water-Based Ink And Thermal Transfer Printing.&Nbsp; The Inks Used On Our Packaging Are Lower In Volatile Organic Compounds (Voc) Than Solvent Based Inks. Product Of The Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always have a bag of dark chocolate covered almonds on hand, especially at work, for when I get hit with a craving. It's a great snack that is healthier than sugar-filled candy or chips. I like that it's dark chocolate and it's all natural.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I would of loved these almonds without the chocolate. The chocolate was too rich for my liking. The almond part was delightful.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
I love dark chocolate and almonds, so for me this is really great tasting snack. Dark chocolate is also pretty healthy and of course so are almonds.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
These are a delicious natural snack when I'm craving something sweet. I recommend them for making your own trail mix.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
These are very good, I love to have them with me for a fast and delicious snack, it's a non guilty snake that is good for you.
Rosse B.
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Too good !! would buy thousands of box without getting tired of eating them, are as good and more because I'm addicted to chocolate candies, the tablerones are my favorites, I love you !! The wish right now !!
Dana V.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
Theses are good for when u have a chocolate craving oddly enough due to the dark chocolate they will also help nurse a migraine, dark chocolate is an acquired taste is this is your first rodeo with it be prepared for a less sweet more bitter taste.
Clest S.
Clest S.
Reamstown, PA
Raw dark chocolate almonds aren't the sweetest things ever but once you start liking the last there amazing...
Chris S.
Chris S.
Clover, VA
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Roanoke, VA
You have to have an acquired taste for dark chocolate. I love the combo but they got too heavy handed with the dark chocolate.
Saira V.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
To where I can buy ?
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
Are these yummy? Do they have any other flavors?