Woods of Windsor Lily of The Valley Moisturizing Body Lotion for Women, 8.4 Ounce

BY WOODS OF WINDSOR

Lily Of The Valley. Moisturizing Body Lotion 11.8 Oz / 350 Ml for Women by Woods Of Windsor. see more...

Kim G.
It moisturized well. The fragrance was nice I use mostly in the day as one of my regimes after showering. heading out. for work
Heather N.
Smells awesome and doesn't leave the skin sticky! That's my one pet peeve with lotion and luckily this absorbs quickly!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,654 reviews
I love this lotion! it works so well and keeps my skin looking amazing and so healthy!

Amazon