Woodridge by Robert Mondavi 2010 California Chardonnay uploaded by Maggie B.

BY WOODBRIDGE

Woodbridge By Robert Mondavi California 2010 Chardonnay.
RM. see more...

Maggie B.
Happy Hour Expert
I am an avid wine drinker and I love both reds and whites. That being said, I have never found a red wine so cheap that I loved so much as I do this Woodbridge Chardonnay. For the past year, if I choose white I get Woodbridge chardonnay! It's cheap and easy to find yet tastes like a nice bottle.
Michelle B.
Greensboro, NC
Woodbridge is a delicious and very inexpensive wine. I enjoy the taste and is somewhat comparable to other wines, even expensive ones. It surely did meet my expectations and it was about $6 a bottle. I buy this wine all the time!
Marlena S.
Happy Hour Expert
It's a simple reliable wine. I personally like a buttery, oaky Chard and this one kinda sits in the middle of that and a pure light fruity summertime Chardonnay. It starts off tart but softens up quickly and finishes up with a little oak, notes of toast and a hint of vanilla. It also works well as a cooking wine.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is the table wine we had at our wedding. I had never tried it prior but it was pretty good! I only got it to begin with because it was part of the 5 cent wine sale at BevMo
Brianna W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is the worst wine I have EVER had. I would give it 0/5 if i could. It was disgusting. It tasted like straight alcohol. It didn't even taste like wine. I have to mix it with soda to even gulp it down. Would never buy again.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
This is a good, basic Chardonnay. It works great as a casual weeknight wine. Give it a good chill in the summer and sip it quickly!
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert
Love Robert Mondavi wine. This one isn't the best I've tried but it's a good Chardonnay and it is affordable.
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
For an inexpensive Chardonnay this does the trick when I'm in the mood for a wine buzz. So delicious and cheap.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good wine for the price. It's a dry not sweet white which is what I like. You can normally find it for around $10 at most normal grocery or liquor stores.
Renee P.
Bokeelia, FL
Sauvignon Blanc is one of my favorite wines. I have tried many brands and Woodbridge is an average wine with a medium price range. Many restaurants I frequent offer Woodbridge as their house wine and for good reason. If you're looking for a reasonably priced wine, this one is for you.
Carolina E.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Woodbridge brand but haven't tasted any flavors other than the Chardonnay... anyone have any recommendations?
Jackie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Would this wine be good for a cranberry sangria?