BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyWoodford Reserve
Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey, 375 mL, 904 Proof

Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey, 375 mL, 90.4 Proof

Made in the traditional style of Kentucky Ryes, Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey delivers bold flavors of pepper and tobacco with a long fruit and sweetly spiced finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey, 375 mL, 90.4 Proof!
Dominic D.
Pilot Mtn, NC
This is my go to Whiskey. Excellent taste and very smooth. I prefer it neat or on one ice cube with an orange peel. This'll get you in your feels after a couple glasses lol
Shana L.
Jackson, MO
Purchased at: Target
Any whiskey product i am going to review is gonna be the same. ITS ALL A SIPPER. OLD FASHION IS THE BEST AND GET THE FANCY 🍒!! IT HAS GOOD LEGS TO IT
Farrah  S.
Marion, SC
I love Woodford reserve!! Not only because it from ke tucky but because I t is really smooth. I also love it because I have thrown back shot after shot of it and I never really have a hangover surprisingly
Carolynn H.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is my guilty pleasure. I can drink this whiskey on the rocks and be happy. It’s so smooth and goes down easy. A little on the pricey side so I only get it for special occasions
Holly R.
Denver, CO
Fair product, a bit harsh finish on its own but mixes well into cocktails. Lovely packaging and presentation.
Hayden D.
Gonzales
Delicious with a nice oaky flavor! Easy to sip straight or chilled. Reasonably priced for the exceptional quality. Pairs well with a cigar (if you are into it). Smooth, palatable, & reasonably priced; would definitely recommend this whiskey for a little intimate gathering with friends or for yourself at the end of the day.
Dana W.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Very nice and smooth taste. Would buy again, and definitely worth the money. Very easy to drink straight, no need to mix it. One of our household favorites!
Ashley P.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this brand of whiskey for when I’m feeling a little fancier than usual Jack Daniels. The flavor is great and goes down smoothly. Sometimes I even feel a bit guilty when I mix it with ginger ale.
Kesha F.
As a Kentucky girl, I know my bourbon. I have tried at least a half a dozen varieties from Woodford and they are always consistent. Their double Oak is by far my favorite, but their ride is better than most. You can give your cocktail a little different finish than you’re used to and add some complexity.
Isabella  H.
Pensacola, FL
I’m sensitive to corn, so I tried this rye whiskers and it’s super good. I drink this instead of bourbon now.

Looking for your answer?