BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWhiskeyWoodford Reserve
Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 904 Proof

Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof

Woodford Reserve Bourbon is a super-premium bourbon, crafted at the historic Woodford Reserve Distillery, located in the heart of Kentucky’s Bluegrass Region.

I love Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof. Anyone have any other bourbon recommendations? I’ve tried Johnny walker and Buffalo Trace which are both delicious as well.
What is a good cocktail for Easter brunch with Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof ?
[product:woodford-reserve-kentucky-straight-bourbon] for a cold night?
Start your review of Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof!
Shay W.
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof uploaded by Shay W.
This is one of my go-to bourbons! I absolutely love Woodford Reserve. I first had it at a country themed bar and fell in love instantly. I love how complex the flavor is how well it pairs with mixers and how complete it tastes if you drink it straight or on the rocks. Personally I think it's a great starter bourbon for people who want to explore drinking bourbon for its flavor and without mixers or not in the cocktail.
Angie P.
Lowell, MA
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof uploaded by Angie P.
Literally my favorite bourbon. Me and the hubhy always have some on hand and ready to go. Super smooth taste, great straight on the rocks.
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof uploaded by Jonathon S.
Winter months are here and so is Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon 🥃. Woodford is great on the rocks or with any cocktail. I use for a Manhattan for a cozy night in watching movies for the weekend. Great recommendation to stock the bar.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
As a Kentuckian and bourbon lover, Woodford is a great bourbon for all occasions and it's at a decent price point. It's smooth, and delicious, making it great for sipping neat - as you should - or if you can't handle it, mixing into other cocktails. My husband and I regularly keep Woodford in our bar and this is a bourbon we often purchase to take to gatherings and share with friends. If someone compared this to Jack Daniels, they are sorely mistaken - absolutely not. If you're just getting started with bourbon and bourbon culture, this is a good place to start.
ZLBusinesstech T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is a yummy delight that tastes great by itself or with classic mixers. Give it a try and you will be so happy that you did.
Ericka R.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the official bourbon of the Kentucky derby, and let me tell you it does not disappoint. It has a great full body flavor. It is amazing on its own, or in a drink such as a mint julep or an old fashioned. This is an amazing bourbon! Cheers!
Silvia B.
La Mesa, CA
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 90.4 Proof uploaded by Silvia B.
Purchased at: Costco
With Caramel and maple with some floral notes, this whiskey 🥃 is one of my favorites. It’s fantastic on its own or for a bright cocktail! It’s affordable with a finish that would please any guest. Cheers!
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
It is a smooth drink whether bt itself or mixed in a cocktail. I grew up in the town it is distilled, by far the best bourbon on the market!
Jazmin B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am not a whiskey fan. at all. But I actually did like this brand of whiskey. It's got a very strong taste. stronger and sharper than any other whiskey I've tried. I know a lot of people who swear by this whiskey. but it's whatever your taste buds prefer! :)
Paxton D.
Roanoke, VA
This is my go to bourbon. Whether I’m drinking it straight, on the rocks or with a little Coke mixed in as well. I like this bourbon because it isn’t as expensive as other bourbons but still gives you that sophisticated taste and barrel notes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paxton D.
Roanoke, VA
il y a 17 jours
Joshua S. il y a 17 jours
Maker’s mark is always a safe bet.