Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon uploaded by Cody N.Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon uploaded by Alice C.Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon uploaded by Anugrah M.

BY WOODFORD RESERVE

Labrot & graham woodford reserve distiller's select kentucky straight bourbon whiskey 750 ml

• I don't like to mix my dark liquors with anything; would ...5 Answers
  • My husband is an avid whiskey drinker: he loves eagle rar...4 Answers
  • I dislike bourbon, would this brand be any different than...2 Answers
  • "Decent price point for the quality." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth, good neat, on the rocks, or with a bit of spiced cider." in 1 review
  • "It is there favorite whiskey to drink!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it" in 1 review
sammy n.
San diego, CA
Okay, honestly this whiskey is so good! I sort of was skimming the whiskey section at the grocery store, & I thought this bottle looked like some quality whiskey. Ends up I was right. Woodfire Reserve’s bourbon is smooth & just the right amount of sweetness is left in your mouth after the first sip. Would definitely buy again, & would even be interested in trying more of their products.
Micah S.
Pittsburg, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
ah! Where to start? This is my favorite bourbon! I am definitely a whiskey girl, so I know what I’m talking about. It has a very butterscotchy Flavor, and is so smooth! The flavor is what really gets you, it just straight forward tastes good! Such good quality, and a staple in our home when it Comes to whiskey!
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite bourbon. The nose gives me a slight hint of vanilla and a little oak. The sip is exceptionally smooth and thin. You get a pleasant honey and butterscotch flavor on the palate. The finish gives you a “masculine” flavor, even though it is a sweet bourbon. You get hints of light oak and and bit of leather. Again, my absolute favorite bourbon and well worth every single penny.
Caitlin R.
Paducah, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Kentucky girl here. I will GLADY throw all my monies away on this bourbon. This is my go to bourbon for bourbon and cokes or even to be drank straight. It's smooth, subtly seert, and doesn't give you a sharp bitter burn. It's perfect.
Kate M.
houston
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you want to impress your date, order the Woodford Reserve. Smooth and delicious. Has a subtle smokiness to it. Perfect for an Old Fashioned. Also, the distillery in Kentucky is amazing.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Stellar selection. I prefer to keep this stocked in my home bar, but it's always the first to get emptied. It's smooth and finishes clean, and is absolutely exceptional when chilled.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
This isn't my personal favorite out of all of the whiskeys I've had in my life, but it's definitely up there if I have a choice! It has a bold flavor that can be enjoyed both straight up or on the rocks. I personally don't mix my whiskey anymore so I don't know how this tastes mixed with soda or anything, but I still recommend with some ice!
Allison B.
Omaha
This is my husband and is favorite bourbon. So smooth to drink and flavorful. It doesn’t have the “bite” of other bourbons - just a perfect blend of flavor. Love it so much we have been always repurchasing!
Caylie M.
Wilmore, KY
My absolute favorite bourbon that’s not outlandishly expensive. It’s wonderful neat, great with an ice cube, and I think still tastes great when mixed with something else. Price is just at the top of my price range, so I save this for special occasions, but my price range is probably lower than most.
Seth C.
jacksonville
Slightly more expensive then the everyday household whiskey names everyone knows. But at 45.2% alcohol content you know they don’t slack on the little details. This whiskey is best served on the rocks. I.T tastes to good to cover I.T with coke or any other drink.
Melissa B.
How do you drink this?
Unique W.
Portland, OR
What does it taste like? Do you drink it straight?
Leslie L.
I don't believe I've tried this brand of bourbon before. Is it worth all the hype that's created around it? Or is it just another brand?
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Is this you fav type of whiskey, if not what is?
Lewis B.
Dallas, GA
How does this compare to Makers Mark?