BY WOODFORD RESERVE

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon is matured in two separate white oak barrels. The second barrel is deeply toasted before a light charring which extracts additional amounts of soft sweek oak character. Its color is deep amber and it is a full-bodied mix of dark caramel, vanilla, hazelnut, apple, fruit and spices. The finish is long and creamy with lingering hints of honeyed apple. see more...

Marcia C.
Tried it at a bar and loved it so much I had to go buy a bottle. This is now one of my go-to bourbons. It makes a killer old fashioned, but I've enjoyed it neat or with a little ice as well. It's middle of the road in terms of price.
Amber G.
I love Woodford, hands down. This particular one is a little too much for me. I am a light weight. I like it, but it isn't my favorite of the Woodford line.
Jennifer N.
Sunset Beach, NC
This is my husbands favorite bourbon. He loves all Woodford Reserve bourbon but treats himself to double oak every once in awhile.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
The smoothest bourbon whiskey I've ever had. I love this with a nice cold coke. The only whiskey I'll spend money on.