Woodford Reserve Bourbon

Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey is handcrafted in copper pot stills and aged in charred oak barrels. One of the most acclaimed of all Kentucky bourbons, the distillery where Woodford Reserve is produced is a National Historic Landmark. This bourbon begins with aromas of oak, charcoal, pepper and toffee, leading to a palate with notes of almonds, rye, spice and toast. Named the “Official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby,Woodford Reserve is perfect mixed in a Mint Julep, the classic Derby cocktail. Of course, its smooth flavors and long finish make for a fine sipping whiskey, neat, on the rocks, or with a splash of water.

Is there an LE Kentucky Derby bottle being released this year? I’ve struck out at 3 different stores.
Start your review of Woodford Reserve Bourbon !
Tiffany M.
Louisville
All time favorite brand of bourbon, it's smooth and great on the rocks. I like this better than bullitt bourbon, it has a better flavor and the taste isn't as sharp. Package is always very nice and the glass bottle is thick. I'd definitely recommend this to any bourbon lovers.
Alexis S.
Boonsboro, MD
Woodford Reserve Bourbon good quality bourbon at a reasonable price. This is a nice choice for an old fashioned. We love smoked old fashioneds in our house and this bourbon pairs really well with that hint of flavored smoke added to it!
Vanessa L.
I enjoy sipping on this Woodford Reserve Bourbon 🥃. It is classy and the perfect ingredient to an Old Fashioned cocktail.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
This is the only kind of bourbon I can drink. It is super smooth and does not burn as it goes down. I drink it straight because it is that good on the rocks.
Taylor M.
Lexington, KY
This is an incredible bourbon to drink neat. It has such a smooth finish. Would recommend for any occasion!
Shelly H.
Evansville
Woodford Reeserve is by far my favorite bourbon whiskey! It’s s little bit more expensive than others, but it’s well worth the extra! It’s great on the rocks, or I tend to mix it with Coke Zero!
Anthony T.
Santa Rosa , CA
Very smooth tasting. I got as a gift for my father in law and both of us loved it. Nothing much to improve on the taste. I have had it out at a couple local restaurants. Would recommend.
Sidalia A.
Pelham, NY
Very smooth and enjoyable on its own. It’s a classic and you can’t go wrong with this one! They also do custom labels if you’re getting it as a gift for someone so that’s a nice touch for a gift idea for the holidays or birthdays!
Harley W.
North Augusta
Smooth beyond comparison. I would recommend for any summer drink or for those nights at home with an old fashioned over ice. Sometimes it’s about the experience and this definitely gives you that and then some.
Kalimah M.
This bourbon is a chameleon ! It is smooth enough to drink straight with no problem. Tasty enough to mix. I have used this bourbon to make delicious moscow mules with a little Gosling's Ginger Beer and a splash of lime juice. I’ve made a great summer drink with Simply Lemonade and strawberry syrup. It’s versatile and delicious! Definitely recommend for yourself or even as a gift. Your man will love it too!!! 😉