Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 6PK BTL SEASONAL CIDER uploaded by Fernando T.Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 6PK BTL SEASONAL CIDER uploaded by Taylor L.

BY WOODCHUCK

Woodchuck woodchuck 6pk btl seasonal cider see more...

• What seasonal flavored are available?2 Answers
  • I have never seen anything other than the original. Wher...3 Answers
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
I was introduced to this on a bachelorette weekend and I am so glad I was. I am not a fan of beer but this cider is a great option for the fall sitting around a bonfire. The hint of sweetness I think is what makes me like it.
Taylor L.
BARRINGTON, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my all-time favorite drinks. This is one of the first things I drank in college, and I loved it! The summer flavor is the best, and it has hints of blueberry. One of the best ciders around, and it's not too expensive. Try the variety pack! You won't be disappointed.
shelby w.
Modesto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband absolutely loves to drink this particular blend of ciders. He is fairly picky when it comes to his alcoholic beverages, and he has taken a great liking to Woodchuck. I myself enjoy it as well, but! I once opened a bottle and the cider was flat. This caused a little bit of me to get upset- but I popped open another and that was enjoyable and refreshing.
Rose B.
Woodchuck is a pretty good brand of cider and inexpensive. Some flavors are much better than others, so if I were you I'd buy a variety pack so you can choose what flavor you like best. I find some flavors are too harsh and bitter, but some are very nice. It is not my favorite brand of cider, but it will do just fine.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Very tasty cider, I love the taste of woodchuck ciders they are very refreshing, sweet an tart they pair well with pretty much anything so I can drink them whenever. Also pretty inexpensive great tasting cider
Heather L.
Suwanee, GA
My absolute favorite flavor of cider. It is sweet and tart and super refreshing. It is good both cold and over ice. I recommend drinking it while eating cheese because it really brings out the hint of blueberry and the tartness of Apple.
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
My absolute FAVORITE Woodchuck variation. Love the blueberry, it give it such a fresh aftertaste. Goes down very smooth... Watch out or you'll find yourself drinking a whole 6 pack! I've stockpiled some up for myself since it's a limited summer edition. So, so good!
Sarah O.
Oil City, PA
This is my all time favorite cider. I prefer the original but all the other flavors are good too. The apple taste is crisp and the alcohol taste is minimal. You can mix it for a cocktail or drink it straight out of the bottle. I've even seen it used in cupcakes. Highly highly recommend this vintage.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love the Woodchuck Summer Cider. It has the same crisp apple taste as the original Woodchuck with nice, refreshing berry background notes without being too sweet. It is a perfect drink for the summer!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I tasted Woodchuck Hard Cider at a party and even though I love cider, I found it very sweet. It also left a cloying aftertaste which I did not like. No, I would not purchase or drink it again.
Nell H.
I have never seen anything other than the original. Where can I find this?
Nell H.
What seasonal flavored are available?